also ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
I'm sorry I should have created comedic gold by talking to Developous about how awesome he is for overcoming life's challenges.

No, that wouldn't have been funny, either... Nice != funny... Mean != funny...

Funny = funny...

And this, simply, was not...
Ah, now you're being funny...
GUYS THERE IS ONLY ONE VIEW OF FUNNY AND THAT IS MINE IF I SAY IT'S NOT FUNNY IT IS NOT OKAY
also ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

i agree with this post
Well, I guess that "point" is correct... Humor is a very subjective thing... As are morals/ethics...

The problem, though, is that Ben G (and others like him) are wrong...lol
Tell that to the girls at my school who won't date me. :(

Sorry, I dont have time to talk to every girl in your school. Oooooo burned :P
this post now enhanced with ssgx vision:

you're wrong...lol and ...lol there's pretty much no way that (others like him) are wrong ...lol

i dunno that seems really ...lol stupid to say that humor is subjective ...lol and then turn around ...lol and say that he's wrong...lol

...lol
...lol
hmmm I wonder what post has had the most posts EVA!
probably the old old old ufp one where we were all like "byond is a downward spiral"
yeah we got 120 here: http://members.byond.com/?command=view_comments&post=16868

and like 109 on another one

that is deffintly not the most ever -_-
Jermman once got like 400
what

well to be quite honest i really haven't been in this whole members thing for long, i pretty much quit visiting the byond website after they introduced "hay pay for stuff like BLOGS and gay ANIME AVATARS next to every post you write"

so i really don't know

that's just the most recent huge shitfest i really know of
What was your first key?
400 is a big number

i wonder what he stirred up to get that much

was it mostly spam and shitposts or what
this is mertek

ben sometimes uses this key but i'm just heck of lazy - too lazy to switch to my other key
He was all LETS REACH 1000 POSTS

then a byond mod came along at 400 posts and was all No
and locked it
wow

that's pretty funny but he was specifically going for a huge postcount

with the ufp thing we were just having fun mostly, trying to stir up as much shit as possible but the whole postcount thing wasn't really an objective
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6