ID:1883925

So, since my first game review was deleted and I was banned from posting on the hub of such; I'll post the screen capture of the html file I have from the review. I may, on my days off, post more reviews on various games(fear, rippers! I know your sources are 'stolen' and you really didn't do anything!)

Anyway;

Rejoice! My voice has not yet been silenced! I'll come back to this post with any further developments regarding reviewing BYOND's front-page wonders.
Now this is top quality game right here.
In response to Kozuma3
I only review the bestest games on BYOND. Front-page materials.
Might just be me, but that image is really blurry on a 1680x1050 monitor.
dude i cant even read that
Bruh, I'll repost with full-scale direct link tomorrow, got scaled pretty bad.
ur just jealous he has a dragon radar :/

This thread is now about cats.
NNAAAAHH, not just playing anime clones but reviewing them. Is this really how you're spending your time? That's just sad.
Could you review the obscure titles on Byond? We have plenty of games that go unnoticed.
In response to GoldenArk
I only reviewed the game(or even tried it) because of all of the previous posts here about the game. Since it's now requested that I actually review something, I'll try. Anything you have in mind in particular?

Not gonna respond to Yut, not sure exactly what the last half of his comment is supposed to actually mean anyway.

Zecronious has completely missed the point of the review, but I can forgive, since I can barely read the post in the screenshot myself.
In response to NNAAAAHH
It's not the point of your review. It's the fact that you would spend the time writing one for a fan game. I mean come on, you have better things to do with your life.
In response to Zecronious
I'm glad you can judge how I choose to spend my time. We're on a online forum, for a 2D development engine, overly flooded with unoriginal/ripped content. If you want to argue about how I choose to spend my time, I recommend better choosing how you spend yours.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Teridal is pretty good, but it goes unnoticed. Could you review it?
In response to GoldenArk
Tomorrow is the start of my weekend away from work, I'll play it then. Thanks for the recommendation.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I'm glad you can judge how I choose to spend my time. We're on a online forum, for a 2D development engine, overly flooded with unoriginal/ripped content. If you want to argue about how I choose to spend my time, I recommend better choosing how you spend yours.

I wouldn't be so hard on you about how you spend your time if you actually had a creation linked to your account. Currently you're reviewing games when you have none or even demos or something at least.

Try opening dream maker and just get to writing something. When you've made a nice game then come back and write some reviews when you established a reputation as someone who knows what they're doing.

I practice what I preach, I'm writing a new demo as I type this.

I wouldn't be so hard on you about how you spend your time if you actually had a creation linked to your account. Currently you're reviewing games when you have none or even demos or something at least.
Lol O.K.
Try opening dream maker and just get to writing something. When you've made a nice game then come back and write some reviews when you established a reputation as someone who knows what they're doing.
Yeah, haven't done anything around here. What's that fan count I got compared to yours?
I practice what I preach, I'm writing a new demo as I type this.

Ohhh, big man. Totally couldn't be spending your time doing something better.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Fan count is just because you host rips. lol. You're the lowest of the low in the BYOND community man. There is literally no one who likes you except for people who play your server and want to suck up to you for mod status.
You're right, Zerc. No one loves Tupac. He's the thug that you love to hate.
Lol. You found me out, man. I host dbz rips 24/7 lagless. Nudes for GM. Cept there's only three people who fanned me because of dbz: da, and I never hosted it. Gained zero fans from releasing my source too. Most of my fans are people who I've "proved I know what I'm doing" to. Hence why they're there. I have no need, nor want to prove anything to anyone. So that neither of us waste any more time on this, when we clearly have "better things to do", I'm gonna refer you to my topic 'Block the Issue!'.
Page: 1 2