LMFAO
In response to EmpirezTeam
Five keystrokes couldn't stop me, I took it in smile. Now I'm going to set the record straight. With my codez, I'm the programmer you love to hate.

You's a B-writer, a NNAAAAHH style taker. I'll tell you to your face, you ain't shit, but a ripper.

Hail Ter13. Run quick see, what do we have here now? Do you wanna shitpost or die?

Really, though, I'm going to abandon this post(topic-wise) and create another when I get a review or two done.
Kay, I updated the screen shot at a higher resolution, shouldn't be blurry for anyone now.

In case too lazy to go to front:
Lol. I'd love to hear some sassy black guy review this.
I'd love to hear some sassy black guy review this.

Calling Rod5.
In response to Ter13
I'm so glad you caught that...
Jesus this Zercronius is on his byond high horse again :( like dude if u dont care for nah .....why click this review.....oh its to make yourself feel better....like for what :( and P.S. you just responded 3 or 4 times to the "Lowest of the Low"......why? and i know ur going to respond hatefully and full of pretentious BS but...is it really that important 2 be something on a internet forum :/
In response to DivineBeast15
He's blocked from posting on my topics, so he cannot respond here. It's Red Hall Dev, all butthurt over everyone telling him how bad he sucked so-long-ago. Now he's back, trying to take revenge on everyone that called him out. Master plan, really. Cept no one cares.

I haven't forgotten about Teridal, I played it a bit. I've just been pretty busy lately.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I'd love to hear some sassy black guy review this.

Calling Rod5.

Done. LOL
Page: 1 2