ID:1884221

It only took me 10 years and 364 days to finally to buy a BYOND membership. Only 3 months but still. Probably the first thing I've given to BYOND that is beneficial.

Side note, tomorrow is my 11 year anniversary. Old.

11 years, god dam. I can only imagine. Pic related.

I think I missed out on most of the shit. I just lurk on and off most of the time.

Back in the day I was probably one of the guys involved in the shit.
Welcome to the life of a member, where nothing happens :D
In response to HaxRp
Yep, it's all down hill from here bud.
Going on my 14th year. Admittedly, the first two years were awesome. It was pretty well downhill from there despite the software getting continually better.

Unpopular opinion, I know, but blogs were the worst thing to happen to this site. It pretty much murdered what the site once was.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Going on my 14th year. Admittedly, the first two years were awesome. It was pretty well downhill from there despite the software getting continually better.

Unpopular opinion, I know, but blogs were the worst thing to happen to this site. It pretty much murdered what the site once was.

Damn 14 years, and I second your opinion on the blogs. Although you got the odd gem of blog posts. Other than that, I still prefer the old yellow and white layout.
Inb4 the halfwits come and say removing blogs was toms biggest mistake
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Inb4 the halfwits come and say removing blogs was toms biggest mistake

It was
In response to ArmitxeX
My vote would've been you being BYOND's biggest mistake. BURNNNNNNNN
Fhots sired
I dunno who Fhots is, but I wish his mother all the best and hope she recovers from the siring.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I dunno who Fhots is, but I wish his mother all the best and hope she recovers from the siring.

Super Fhots sired.
Rickoshay wrote:
It only took me 10 years and 364 days to finally to buy a BYOND membership. Only 3 months but still. Probably the first thing I've given to BYOND that is beneficial.

Side note, tomorrow is my 11 year anniversary. Old.

Thanks for the support, Rickoshay.

Coming up on 14 myself. My car is still older than that. And one of my cats is older than both.
Coming up on 14 myself. My car is still older than that. And one of my cats is older than both.

...I had no idea that I joined before you...

Holy shit, am I the oldest active key?

EDIT: It appears that Flick and I are the two oldest active keys on BYOND at this time. We joined on the same day. Nadrew's 7 days younger, and Lummox is about 3 months younger. This is nuts.
No problem, Lummox.

Also to whoever donated me an extra what i believe is a 6 month membership. Thanks!

Either that or there was a glitch.
In response to Rickoshay
Check your email, should tell you.
Yeah I just checked, member was Anonymous and was 6 months.

So thank you, Anon.
4chan supports BYOND Keepo
In response to Rickoshay
Didn't leave you any kind of hint to who it was, either? No gift message?
Page: 1 2