ID:1885956

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I play the game Naruto GOA and there is a members only store. I went into it about 8 days ago when I purchased my Byond Membership but now when I try to enter it blocks me off as if I don't have it. Is this an issue I have to bring up to the game developers? Or is there a way I can handle this myself?
Best response
Definitely something you'd have to bring up with the game developers.
It's possible they're having a hub connection problem, or something is wrong with the info your pager has about your account. (On the pager, try logging out, use Delete Account, then login again. If nothing else it should help narrow the issue down.) A hub connection problem is my bet.
I know you probably know what you're talking about but won't I lose my membership and saves if I Delete Account?
I've looked into reports about this and it's indeed the game. It'll be fixed sometime today.
No, the delete account feature simply deletes the local cached copy of your account from your computer, it has no effect on membership status or saves stored on game servers.

You just have to log back in after you delete the account, which will create a fresh copy of the key in your cache and cause subscription details and whatnot to be refreshed.

If the game server in question has a solid connection to the BYOND hub there should be no issue loading your membership status from that point forward. If the game is indeed using BYOND Membership benefits.
Okay guys, I'll give it some time because the refreshing hub didn't work out. Thanks for all the help.