ID:1887566

As if the console-to-PC ports haven't already been fantastic enough lately, we're finally getting ourselves two Tales games now. Eat it, console peasants.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/02/ tales-of-symphonia-coming-to-steam

I'm so tempted to get that Zestiria collectors edition, not really sure if I can justify spending that much money though.
If I didn't already have it on GC I'd definitely get it on Steam. I might get it anyway because I'm not bringing the GC to Alaska.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
As if the console-to-PC ports haven't already been fantastic enough lately

Arkham Knight?
Arkham Knight?

Shuuuuuuuuun
Apparently if enough people pre-order Tales of Zestria we'll all get Tales of Symphonia for free :^)
Cloud Magic wrote:

I'm clicking and nothing is happening.
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening

Thanks. At least you know how to make something I can click on, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Np, really good game if your ok with dying to the lags :X
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Apparently if enough people pre-order Tales of Zestria we'll all get Tales of Symphonia for free :^)

It looks like its the final pre order offer but only for those ordering from Steam, I'm half tempted to be honest to pre order Zestria if it gets that level just for Symphonia on PC. I played it once on GC as single player then as a second player with my ex wife, it'd be worth getting again.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
we're finally getting ourselves two Tales games now. Eat it, console peasants.

'finally'

And pfft as if I'd want that game anyway.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
And pfft as if I'd want that game anyway.

If that was a serious comment, you clearly haven't played the Tales games. The Tales games are the best games.
In response to Lugia319
If that was a serious comment.

Yes Lugia, some people on this forum actually post serious comments. Amazing isn't it? You should try it.
*Cough cough* Wii u.
Zecronious wrote:

Yes Lugia, some people on this forum actually post serious comments. Amazing isn't it? You should try it.

You clearly do not understand the masterpiece that is the Tales series. All of their characters are well-designed, they have character arcs. The stories always seem passerby at first but once you get rolling the stories are as deep and varied as reality. You sicken me with your ignorance.

But then again, you're the guy who blamed me for DDoSing their server "because it's something I would do" without any kind of REAL logical argument. So I can never tell if you're serious or not.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Zecronious wrote:

You clearly do not understand the masterpiece that is the Tales series. All of their characters are well-designed, they have character arcs. The stories always seem passerby at first but once you get rolling the stories are as deep and varied as reality. You sicken me with your ignorance.

But then again, you're the guy who blamed me for DDoSing their server "because it's something I would do" without any kind of REAL logical argument. So I can never tell if you're serious or not.

Ooooh we, you got some butthurt there Lugia. You mad bro?

Ignorance and stupidity cause my butt to hurt most of all. You make it so I have to go to the ER several times a week.
In response to Lugia319

You're so mad right now. I can feel it. Let it flow through you Lugia. Let the rage flow.
Lugia, why do you always have to stir shit up and turn every post into an argument..
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Lugia, why do you always have to stir shit up and turn every post into an argument..

Wasn't Lugia a mod at some point? I'm already tired of seeing his ass posting. At least the trolls provide entertainment.
Page: 1 2