EPOCH

by Yut Put
A hard-core marriage between Zelda, Dark Souls, and the original Epic.
ID:1887675

Today's update isn't too hefty, but definitely will have an impact on the way the game is played! With this update comes a new demo, which can be played by anyone:
http://www.filedropper.com/epochv33demo

-pots break when you attack them

-different roll sizes have different sound effects

-character slots- the title screen has been changed a bit and you can now save and load up to 10 characters simultaneously. unfortunately, any save files you may have had previously have been deleted in order to reform to the new save system.

-wands have a casting limit of 25 casts per life, this is a stat which can be leveled when the item levels up

-lots of stuff was changed in the tutorial in the name of better design and cooler effects
update 3.1: small patch that fixes a few issues and also makes the dark warden a lot more beatable
update 3.2: small patch that makes bloodbrood doable without the need for super jump, removes baby bloodspiders from the black caves, and slightly increases startup frames for staff-based attacks.
How do you attack in the demo lol. I have been lost on it for a while now
there is a sign which tells you that you use the mouse to use your weapon
update 3.3: a bunch of fixes

spiders' weapons' lengths increased so that they can still fight now that they have larger bounding boxes
broodmother now has endframe lag so that short range attacks can fight it
bounding box for spiders adjusted to be more correct
spider boss shoots less particle effects so that it lags less
movement for strong attacks now start when the swing happens instead of before
slightly widened the shield angle
cant exit dungeons while dead
added a message informing you if you can't leave a dungeon because party members are dead
cant take damage while exiting dungeons
slowed the animation for greatbows being drawn
fixed a bug where greatarchers didn't shoot
various map tweaks
broodmothers poise 140 -> 60
purchasing items was counting your gold as an item in your inventory fixed
weapon stamina cost reduced by 35%
roll stamina cost reduced by 12.5%
equip load per cha/def from 2.5 -> 3.3
equip load base from 40 -> 45
attacking into water makes you stuck
I finished the demo and so far all I have to say is I'm amazed and you did a fantastic job. And to keep up with the great work