DMBox2D

by Mightymo
DMBox2D
A port of the popular physics engine for BYOND.
ID:1887986

Box2D version 2.3.0

Box2D is a rigid body physics engine that is meant for simulation in games. This is a port of that engine that utilizes a linked library in order to bring the functionality into DM.

The library includes the DLL and shared object files needed to run the library, as well as the C++ source code used to generate them. Also included are PDFs of the manual and a list of major differences from the C++ version of Box2D.
I realize that there may be features that I forgot, or mistakes that I have made. So please bear with me and report anything that needs fixing over in the bug reports forum.

I plan to release further documentation and possibly tutorials in the future.

Thanks.
It would probably be better to port Box2D to dm, rather than linking it via library.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
It would probably be better to port Box2D to dm, rather than linking it via library.

What this guy said.
Great work man. While agree with what those guys said above, I can see you still put a lot of work into this. Is this finished or do you plan to keep working?
It should be mostly finished, although I will continue with it if anything is missing or broken. In the future I may write the whole thing in dm and if the performance is better, switch out the code, but this won't really affect usage of the library.