ID:1888985

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Problem description:
I can't seem to get an object to rotate from it's central point(origin if it was a circle).
My projectiles seem to make a weird lop-sided spiral when I try to rotate them. I was wondering how to fix this? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something fairly simple.

animate(src,transform=turn(src.transform, 90),time=1.5,loop=-1)
animate(transform=turn(src.transform, 90),time=2,loop=-1)
animate(transform=turn(src.transform, 90),time=1.5,loop=-1)
animate(transform=turn(src.transform, 90),time=2,loop=-1)
Best response
You don't need the loop argument in the subsequent calls, but that's irrelevant. Also I noticed your time values are inconsistent; I'd have them all the same if you wanted something smooth. (Also, you can save a little code by turning 120° instead of 90 so you only have to do this three times.)

Is your icon centered where you think it is? Transforms are always based on the center of the icon itself, not the bounding box.
In response to Lummox JR
I'll check and see, thanks for the tips
I had used turn and when I used sleep(5) or higher between uses, everything shows up on the map fine. When I used sleep(4) and lower, not every angle would get shown on the map. I also had to keep putting the icon that is being turned into overlays after every turn even though it was the same icon being turned. I dont understand why I had to keep putting it in overlays for it to show up as turned and why if the sleep is too short it wont show up.
To my understanding you aren't supposed to use animate and sleep together, it causes hang ups and undesirable results.
To my understanding you aren't supposed to use animate and sleep together, it causes hang ups and undesirable results.

animate() is fundamentally incompatible with sleep. Animations are absolutely meant to be queued up in their complete state and then sent during the same frame of their creation. Any delay between initiation and completion is not desirable and 100% guaranteed to not be what you are intending to do.