by DanteVFenris
Cursed Luck
A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1889260

interiour enviroments

- every single buiding is explorable
-every single building will have secrets
-some building have quests inside
-some buildings will have secrets "unluckiest notes" that will have secrets about how the unluckiest destroyed this zone. The notes will be hidden.
-interiour building for this zone at least are more horrifying than exteriour
-dozens of easter eggs put into houses
-there are level incentives to level up to be able to find these secrets
-hidden treasure chests with great rewards-one time use
-around 20 building in total
- alot of the story is told within them
-total area of buildings increase the game world by 30 percent, on top of the 50% increase ive already done after my beta

Shops
-made hair stylist shop

Enemies
-made 6 new types of enemies to combat the new interior environment quests

Npc
-made tons of new npcs to combat the story within houses
-npcs have tons of unique dialogue options
-made investiagation speeches(not a quest) - where youll see dead bodies and through investigating bodies and the people around you get a truth that may not be expected

Boom!! Next week will be making more enemies and all the quests to kill them in appropriate places. As well as maybe a map that shows enemies level locations. If i can push to do more i will start on class trainers and abilities next. After that its combat and than gear and numbers balanced to be able to play the game all the way through.
How long until I can play?
In response to Edit Nero
3-4 weeks until I'll probably make another playable version. Don't know how long I'll leave it up. I might put it off again so I can wrap up a lot more features and content than release it again. I'll put it down so people don't get bored. The game after 3-4 weeks may be in the 10-20 hour length point where I hope to release it.

The only thing that may lengthen that goal is if all the new abilities I have planned for my classes take longer than expected.
Finishing off my sunday of my weekly blog i also added.

Map
- a map of the first zone, this map also has enemy level locations as well as an icon to display your current location

Npcs
-finished all quest npcs and placed them down in appropriate locations.

Now revamping my current classes should be next on the schedule. These I may actually show off when im done.