ID:1891077

Poll: Which game should I play?

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 33% (4)
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne 58% (7)
Jade Empire 8% (1)

Login to vote.

I want to play these three games. However, I only have a week left. Which game is worth my time?

Jade Empire was pretty fun, at its time!
FF: XIII and it's spin-offs gave me a tumor, I swear. Lightning was a horrible character, as were the majority of the FF: 13 characters. Need FF:12 remastered, pls.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
FF: XIII and it's spin-offs gave me a tumor, I swear. Lightning was a horrible character, as were the majority of the FF: 13 characters. Need FF:12 remastered, pls.

I agree. Fabula Nova Crystallis was awful. I've played Lightning Returns, but I quit immediately. The game didn't have substance. The challenge interests me, though. It's the only reason I considered it.
Oh please. Don't act like you don't want to kiss these supple lips all day and all night.

Plus, she's all natural unlike those other two silicone tramps, *cough* Lulu and Tifa.
In FFVII's dating metagame, I always preferred to date Barrett.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
In FFVII's dating metagame, I always preferred to date Barrett.

Rikku was totally bae. She was always happy, a fast attacker, and 420 friendly. I don't smoke them joints but she does, so I got em for her. I don't need the weed, I'm just going to have another drink. And when I'm puttin' work in on the weekend, I look back on this and think. How we had Zanarkand goin up on a Tuesday.
Lightning is a well designed character, but her personality throws me off. She's like a copypasta of Cloud. Well, Cloud was a tad bit tolerable. Lightning's brood meter is off the charts. SE played it safe with Lightning.
In response to GoldenArk
GoldenArk wrote:
Lightning is a well designed character, but her personality throws me off. She's like a copypasta of Cloud. Well, Cloud was a tad bit tolerable. Lightning's brood meter is off the charts. SE played it safe with Lightning.

pls dont get me started on Clown, the only reason FF7 was popular was because of Sephiroth and his badass theme music. if it wasnt for Sephiroth carrying the series, no one would even know who Clown was, let alone FF7.

even Clowns motorycle was more awesome than he was. they should've just deleted Clown altogether and made Fenrir the protagonist of the game.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
GoldenArk wrote:

pls dont get me started on Clown, the only reason FF7 was popular was because of Sephiroth and his badass theme music. if it wasnt for Sephiroth carrying the series, no one would even know who Clown was, let alone FF7.

Vincent did it for me, regarding FF7. All the character models were pretty well designed. The actual characters were horrible. I could honestly tell you what each character's role in the story was in FF13 was just by their name.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
GoldenArk wrote:

Vincent did it for me, regarding FF7. All the character models were pretty well designed. The actual characters were horrible. I could honestly tell you what each character's role in the story was in FF13 was just by their name.

I'd have to disagree. FF7 and FF13 casts are equally horrible. However, FF7's characters weren't annoying. Sahz was the only relatable character.
In response to GoldenArk
FF13 is worse, beings that it was essentially their cheap way if trying to recreate FF7 in a new time and ruined it that much more. Cloud was pretty boring, Lightning was painfully boring. Tifa was meh. The black guy I keep forgetting the name of had his moments. Vincent and Sephiroth were really the only characters I really enjoyed from seven, but it's been quite some time since I played FF7.
Where's the "None of the above" button?
Loved Vincent when I was 12. Grew up, though, and realized that he's got no real dialogue and isn't really involved in the story at all. He's just some angsty vampire that has no business tagging along with the party but does anyway.
In response to Ter13
Maybe that's I liked him so much, I was rather young when I played seven. I believe nine or ten.
Tom, Lummox and Flick were probably all 40 when FF7 came out :D
I was 29. My oldest step son was 14 and he and my nephew played all the time. I never really did. The last one I played was 3, or 6, depending on where you got it. My youngest, 16 now, is a big fan of 3 as well. He's probably played it through more than a dozen times.