ID:1891212

Don't forget there's a new Shingeki no Kyojin today.
That anime sucks. It had a cool premise but they didn't follow through. Just like SAO.
yeah, gargantuan nude wrestlers, amazing premise.

ill stick to my nartos, thank you very much.
What are you even talking about? Season two is a year off and there's no new manga release or OVA.
In response to Balzack
Balzack wrote:
What are you even talking about? Season two is a year off and there's no new manga release or OVA.

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Balzack wrote:
cats

In response to Yut Put
That explains everything!
I'm talking about the manga.

Every 7th of the month it drops. Hard to find sometimes since google blocking some links.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Balzack wrote:
cats

Did someone ring?- Oh... wait...
Shingeki no Kyojin.

Yeah... I don't know what that is.
In response to Zecronious
Hence #cool
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Shingeki no Kyojin.

Yeah... I don't know what that is.

It's "Attack on Titan", a critically acclaimed anime once the US found it. It sets itself up as some horror story but all pretense goes out the window when everybody and their grandmother can turn into the things that are killing everyone. It suffers from the same problem Free suffers (and I probably associate the two with each other since they came around the same time): bad writing. Free was a little slice of life anime centered around swimmers which wanted to be Kuroko but forgot to add interesting character diversity - or interesting characters really. When a character is so boring the first thing I think about them is "oh, the dude with the shark teeth", you've failed.

Attack on Titan on the other hand, focuses on humans trapped in a little enclave protected only by a giant wall but no one thought to add guns to every house so when the wall comes tumbling down, GG everybody. I had hoped that they would make an interesting survival game like Future Diaries or like the first 4-5 episodes of Sword Art Online. But they failed. But instead of going the way of SAO and making survival too easy and making somewhat interesting characters (Kirito is the most bland character I've seen in a while), SnK goes the route of making everyone so boring why should we even care if they die.
The smarter fans all banded together and migrated to the manga for our survival. The anime was taking too long, eventually we would've died from suspense and unanswered questions had we not moved to the manga.

These 42 pages a month is how we survive, their lore is how we live.
I'm naming my first daughter Annie, nuff said.
In response to Dakumonki
Even the manga is dumb. It got us all excited for a nice horror survival series and let us down so fast. The problem of having so much hype and so little follow-through
To me it's more than the genre. But the lore and history and where the Titans came from. I'm more turned on by their world. Do titans rule the world and humans are kept in a fence like sheep?

I think it's a great manga. Only thing I dislike is how the author is changing the story because it got extremely popular. He doesn't want to look like a criminal to all the fans because his first ending he had in mind.

Plan A would've been more fresh since he put it that way, but it's still not bad. Only reason I'm still reading bleach & one piece is because it's released once a month which is overkill.
attack on titan is a shit rip of neon genesis evangelion

you're naming your daughter after an anime rip

nice
to be fair, i mained Annie in season 3 of league and carried a ridiculous amount of games with her, so my daughter will be named Annie as well.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Another good reason. Annie got me out of bronze. Glass cannon with mobility boots. Hiding in the bushes with a strap on, stalking Vayne, and Jinx.

P.s Alot of haters around who aren't coolies enough to like swag no Kyojin and so their bored, here.

Convert to Shingeki no Kyojinism and y'all won't be so grumpy butt.
Geez, I feel like a pleb, I still haven't made it to level 30, but I get called a smurf, so Idk if I'm just doing really well for my level or other people just don't actually know what good players look like. Lol.
Page: 1 2