ID:1891462

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Yeah so, i tried logging in earlier this morning (about 1:50am) and it said logins were restricted.

Is there an official report for this?
i hope there will be since me and a friend of mine were locked out of our accounts for around 8-11 hours
yeah I got the same thing

Logins are currently restricted. If you have forgotten your password, go to http://www.byond.com/members/?command=forgot_password to have it reset by email.
Best response
No report needed; seeing 30 new support tickets inbound was enough to prove there was an issue. My apologies that this affected a bunch of people.

I've identified the flaw that allowed this to happen, and will be dealing with it very soon. In the meantime, the ban that triggered this was reset to a non-propagation ban (and has since been removed altogether), so I don't expect any further issues.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
No report needed; seeing 30 new support tickets inbound was enough to prove there was an issue. My apologies that this affected a bunch of people.

I've identified the flaw that allowed this to happen, and will be dealing with it very soon. In the meantime, the ban that triggered this was reset to a non-propagation ban (and has since been removed altogether), so I don't expect any further issues.

Yeah about the 30 support tickets. two of them were me, i tend to get very antsy when i can't access my byond account
I don't blame you at all (and you're not the only person who sent multiple tickets). I freak out when I lose access to stuff too; it happens. In fact that reminds me I need to replace my router, which has been misbehaving a lot lately.
yup I sent two myself, m'bad xD