ID:1891803

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 10 Preview
Web Browser:Chrome 43.0.2357.132
Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I assume the issue was from someone I had blocked making the first comment on the second page(and I assume this would continue through all pages). Anyway, I was recently reading through a post and went to page two, which loaded blank. I reloaded and went to the forum general view to confirm, with the same results.

I'm unsure if this exactly the bug, but is my assumption. Kind of difficult to test on my own. Guess I could start blocking people with the first comment on a new page on a topic to observe behavior.

I found the topic I had witnessed this in and opened it in a alternative browser, confirming my assumption true.
The ignore system isn't able to mess with the pagination for a lot of reasons. Maybe it'd at least make sense to have a message there.
It would be nice to have some indicator that their is a post, perhaps you could leave the header (timestamp) with the key of the user?

Or does that defeat the purpose of hiding unwanted user's posts?
Maybe just a time stamp and [blocked user](or [reply to blocked user]), so it's more of a broad statement.