Great work! That looks sweet pixelrealms.
In response to Pixel Realms
Pixel Realms wrote:

Just saw a guy with a big ass sword on a dragon last night on one of you guys tumblr. Then I wake up to see the gif xD.
ive been posting a few new updates check my page games page cursed luck to see some more info on classes

Skirmish gif? Skirmish gif.
I'm still lurking around, somewhat hesitant to release Pondera to the public but perhaps I should just do it and get it over with already.
Rocknet wrote:
This could have been the best Naruto game ever, but you just had to go want to make some kind of original IP. Fuck off.

Don't bother. If he doesn't know that fan-games are superior by now, there's nothing we can do to help him.
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
I'm still lurking around, somewhat hesitant to release Pondera to the public but perhaps I should just do it and get it over with already.

If you think it's ready.
In response to Pixel Realms
Pixel Realms wrote:

while this dragon looks nice, it needs something to make it look not flat.
shadows maybe
In response to Super Saiyan X
Agreed.
The public alpha demo for Skirmish has recieved its first round of tweaks. I would love to use the demo to get feedback on certain mechanics in the future without having to release the full project. (:

Skirmites click here!
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
The public alpha demo for Skirmish has recieved its first round of tweaks. I would love to use the demo to get feedback on certain mechanics in the future without having to release the full project. (:

Skirmites click here!

Hello Kumorii,

Are you going to be tossing up a server any time soon?
In response to Mr. RJT
I haven't hosted a server for awhile but sometime soon I definitely will. I keep them private so I'll PM you whenever I do. (:

The demo is free to download(and host if you wanted) so you could technically do this yourself, if wanted.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
AERProductions wrote:

If you think it's ready.

Well, it needs polish mainly. It is playable, but needs more sound effects (for things such as smithing, etc). I need to focus on the project more, that is for sure.
In response to AERProductions
Doesn't sound like it's worth sweating over. I've never heard someone say they liked a game but hated how it didn't have smithing sound effects.

You might even find that once you've released it you get a whole bunch of feedback from players telling you what they want and it might be completely different from what you were planning.

Just a suggestion but you know your game best.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Skirmites click here!

Hey Kumorii, I thought you should know but after 5 minutes of typing every key on my keyboard and clicking on everything, I still couldn't figure out how to shoot. It's probably something really dumb on my part or something I missed but... HOW???

ps: the game looks really crisp and fun.
In response to Exentriks Gaming
The controls were posted on the second post in the release thread. I should make them more apparent!

WASD to move.
O to use your primary weapon.
P to use your equipped special.
Shift to dash.
E to interact.
Please also add arrow keys and left-hand options for the weapon/special use. (And space should be considered for interaction, unless it's used for the weapon.) I find little more annoying than a WASD-only game.
I find little more annoying than a WASD-only game.

Are you left-handed?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5