Tenkaichi

by Kevin208
ID:1892134

Heyyo, I'm just making another side scroller and I need help testing the game.
A tester needs to be available almost whenever I need them. So if you could fit that one criteria, tell me why you want to be a tester and I might add you to the list!

Current State of the Game:

Well (dont expect much for me writing ,im spanish and my english is not perfect xD)i want to test the game cause it looks good and i like to help and the days i play byond im connected a lot of time (7-11 hours) but somedays i dont even connect, and i have been a beta tester more times but mostly in the games of one friend (YamiGT1231) idk what more i can say/write/type im not really good when it comes to writing :P

P.S.By the way that Popo is from Abridged? cool, will the others characters like King Kai be from Abridged too?
(Age: 17) Hi my Name is Jordan i Really like dbz im on my PC 12-15(summer)hours a day looking for animes and playing byond. ive helped create/test multiple games this gmes seems like it could go somewhere and i just wanna help out.
NOOOO you beat me to it. I was gonna ona day make a game usign LSW.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
NOOOO you beat me to it. I was gonna ona day make a game usign LSW.

LOL, These LSWI sprites look really nice ;o
Yea its looking sexy can't wait for this.
In response to Ganite
Thanks, Can't wait to release it. ^^
I'm down to test.

-- Oh.

Well. . Why I'd fit the criteria? Huge DBZ Fan, as you can see. I'm pretty honest with my game critique, though that isn't to be confused with RUDE. Uh, also, I'm pretty good at explaining -why- I don't like a particular aspect of a game, so perhaps that could help you improve.
Hey if u need a tester just tell me ive tested many games before so you can trust me just pm and im there
Damn, I was planning on making something like this with similar sprites. I wouldn't mind testing, mainly because this seems like something I would try to make and I'm interested with how you end up. I'll throw tips and suggestions down the road if you need it.
This seems fun looking. How many are being accepted?
This looks awesome. I really wanna be a tester for this.
Well I'm Vernon and I would love to test your games Ive been playing your games since the old old games I loved them every since and I know you will not be a let down.