ID:1892324

(See the best response by Albro1.)
Ok, so all of us know Exgenesis/ a.k.a. Lewis the guy who posted a pic of him junk to a child's game. He claims to be 23+ years old but acts immature. The guy we assume who black mails or has tens as his slaved. Well apparently in the game Dragon Universe, now known as Z Universe (currently). Exgenesis has made 2 servers where only he can host. If anybody else hosts publicly he will ruin them. Many of us think that is unfair. He then said to become approve u send an application showing a copy and paste of ur logs, admins, server type and stuff. My servers are non-abusive and yet he still rejects me and my other friends who don't even show 0.1% abuse on our servers. The people love us but he has it out for us. I am the one out of all of the players on ZU to be the biggest target.Before i get to the point of why i am the biggest target i will explain why i am writing this. Exgenesis has too much power, he claims that Byond themselves can't even ban him. He has the power to give someone the biggest admin lvl in DU remotely so they can abuse us. He is a person of abuse, he treats your games like crap, he doesn't care about the people in your commmunity. So Exgenesis is able to simply ruin a server resulting in everything rerolling and the host to be deleted. Then he has the power to take away everyone admin making himself admin to try to make himself unbannable. I was able to ban him and secure the ban by banning everyone else he tried to ruin my server with. Yet the top 3 things that he shouldn't be able to do (because it is considered hacking)He somehow made it to where if i join a ZU game that it automatically disconects me and says connection failed. (tested this theory on different private servers). He can delete my host fles is #2.He has done it 2 times and i lost my host files as result to stop me from hosting. #3 he got rid of the (2nd or 3rd)latest version that everyone has to use to host because he doesn't wanna upload the new version. So as a result he deleted my host files and made it undownloadable, they are not even in my recycle bin. So now i'm permabanned from playing the whole game unless it's my own server, which i can't even host anymore unless i obtain the host files needed again. Thank you for listening i would like if you contact him about his behavior and unfairness. He has many people quitting byond because of his stupidty and cockiness. Please help
Best response
Unfortunately BYOND has no say or control over the games that people make. They simply provide the software. If you are having issues with a player, then contacting higher administration in the game is recommended.

If there is no higher administration, then you may just have to stop playing the game and find a different one to play.

Best of luck.
As Albro said, there's absolutely nothing BYOND itself can do for you. We do not police in-game content or administration. It is entirely up to the developers of the game to handle these things, and if they're not going to help you're best moving on.

Topic closed.