ID:189244

Wow.. My mom wants to learn DM and help me with sprites on my MMORPG. She is a graphics designer, so I'm actually happy she wants to help. The last language she worked with was Cobal, so im sure DM wont be hard for her :).
WOW! The only thing my mum can do one the computer is turn it on, play card games, and do her banking online. She still has to get me to show her how to connect...EVERYDAY -_-'

You know those books : "Computing for Dummies", even these aren't Lamen enough for my mum! Lol. Although she can cook and clean well, that's about it!

~GokuSS4Neo~
I'm glad I don't have nerdy parents...
SSJ2GohanDBGT wrote:
Wow.. My mom wants to learn DM and help me with sprites on my MMORPG. She is a graphics designer, so I'm actually happy she wants to help. The last language she worked with was Cobal, so im sure DM wont be hard for her :).

That's great! But keep in mind Cobal and DreamMaker are as about as related to cars and motorcycles - sure they both vehicles, but the methods in operating them are fairly different. As long as she takes her time, experiments often, asks pertinent questions, *and* reads the online BlueBook - she should do ok...