ID:189280

On August 27 at 17:17 (5:17pm EST)my girlfriend standing at merely 4'7 and previously weighing a petite 97lbs has given birth by C-Section to a healthy baby boy weighing an incredible 9lbs 7 ounces at a length of around 22inches.

At the moment both the baby and my girlfriend are recovering well.

Baby is as of yet un-named and will be named tomorrow. The baby is blonde, has a full head of hair, and ash-grey eyes.
Congradulations. I should have weighed that same ammount, but I was a month overdue and came out 8 pounds 7 ounces.
In response to Jotdaniel
this baby was a week and a day overdue :D
In response to Dareb
I was 1 pound 10 oz. =\

Siientx
In response to Siientx
that is pretty deadly
In response to Dareb
Premature. I lived..Somehow..

Siientx
Congratulations!

I myself was a 9 and a half pounder (I forget exactly how many ounces, but it was somewhere around 8), and was born natural... Of course, my mother isn't/wasn't quite as petite as your girlfriend...lol

What's even more amazing is that my girlfriend's brother and his wife just had a baby girl that weighed 10 lbs 8 ounces, and she was born natural! But again, my girlfriend's sister in law isn't that small...lol

But again, congrats and good luck!
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
My dad weighed over 11 pounds. Recently my Grandma had to get her bladder stapled back in place, the first question the doctor asked her was "Did you have any large babies?"
In response to Siientx
I weighed more than my brother and my sister put together!
I don't know the exact weight though, but I know they both had to be taken out through the stomach, and i was natural!

~GokuSS4Neo~
In response to Gokuss4neo
The Baby is 9lbs 7 ounces, born 17:17
his name is Corey Daniel Stephenson Harding
In response to Dareb
No offence, I just don't understand giving a kid 4 names.
In response to Jotdaniel
Only two names, the others are the last names of both family sides
In response to Dareb
Oooooo, I see. That makes a bit more sense, if you dont mind, could you explain why you added both family names on there?
Well, whatever you do, teach him BYOND at as soon as you can. Instead of buying 'conventional' baby toys, buy him keyboards and BYOND merchandise.

Maybe a BYOND bib and bottle might give encouragement. They can never be too young. ;)

Then we give him somesort of catchy nickname like "Baby BYOND" or something.
In response to Malver
*shudders*
Congratulations Dareb! I think this may be the first BYOND baby ever (though no doubt someone will respond and say "I had a baby first, you insensitive clod" -- my apologies in advance. I know we've had a BYONDer get married, though).

Be sure to read to it frequently. And when it's old enough, let it read comic books. Comic books are a good hook for snagging future serious readers (and they can often be good serious reading in themselves).
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
I think this may be the first BYOND baby ever (though no doubt someone will respond and say "I had a baby first, you insensitive clod"

Indeed, Bootyboy has actually had two during his tenure here. And of course Dan has an offspring as well. Rumor has it she's already taken over the reins and will have BYOND 5.0 finished before Tom gets 4.0 done!

I know we've had a BYONDer get married, though

And another one coming up in a few weeks.

Congratulations, Dareb! :)
In response to Jotdaniel
Sure, My girlfriend is the only daughter of a man with no brothers, through my child both bloodlines will continue to exist in flesh and name.

Youd be surprised how many pure bloodlines have been forgotten through the vanity of a male.
In response to Jotdaniel
That would go against my morales, brainwashing is an easy task when you are the authority and role model and i want my child to learn that he has a free mind, and that that may very well be the only true freedom in this world.

Ill be reading D&D novels and Lord of the Rings to him before long :D
In response to Dareb
That would go against my morales, brainwashing is an easy task when you are the authority and role model and i want my child to learn that he has a free mind,

Well like it or not children are heavily influenced by other people and won't really make too many judgements on thier own early on. So if you don't provide this kind of support he'll get it elsewhere which will most likly be his friends. Which is definantly bad since kids around other kids in situations away from adult authority will most definantly act stupid. Your kid will then pick this up as being right and probably have all sorts of problems without a parent to set him straight. I certainly hope your girlfriend has a bit more sense for the childs sake :P.

[Edit] Now that I think about it I was restricted mostly from my mother anyway and my dad was pretty lax on most things.

and that that may very well be the only true freedom in this world.

What do you mean? I can do anything I want, but like everyone else I'm going to have to deal with the consequences of my actions. If dealing with consequences kills freedom then there is no freedom since even the things you think will have some kind of reprecusion whether noticable or not.
Page: 1 2