ID:1893031

So, I've been toying with many different screenshot/screencast/recording software to find one I like. Normally, Puush has been the leading program but I've found myself wanting to record videos/gifs lately. Puush doesn't offer this feature, and I don't believe they ever will anytime soon.
So, going through various free-to-try and free-with-watermarks programs, I don't find any of them powerful and friendly.

Here comes ShareX. An open-sourced screenshot/cast/recording program that offers great features. I can screenshot just as I would in Puush and upload to any website I want (Imgur, Google Drive, DropBox, TinyPic, FTP, etc.), or save it to my computer. I can also record .gifs, and record .mp4 videos -- without watermarks or video length limitations... WHAT?! Yeah, without those pesky limitations. I can even add my own watermarks/captions as I please!
Check it out. It might help you with your game development to get your hub filled with glorious .gifs and videos of you and your friends punching pbags.

One of the biggest features I love? PIXEL-BASED CAPTURE AREA! What?!?! No way... Yes way! Here's a look at how that happens:

https://github.com/ShareX/ShareX
https://getsharex.com/

Notable features:
+ Free, open source, lightweight and free from advertisements!

+ Advanced screenshot capture, screen recorder, file sharing and productivity tool.

+ Various methods of capturing screenshots including full screen, window, monitor, rectangle and other shapes.

+ Customizable after capture tasks such as annotating, adding effects, watermarking, uploading, printing and other actions.

+ Upload any file type including image and text using hotkey, clipboard upload, drag & drop or Windows Explorer context menu.

+ Supports over 40 different image, text, file hosting services such as Imgur, FTP, Dropbox, Pastebin etc. Also supports many URL shortening and URL sharing services.

+ Tools such as screen color picker, image editor, ruler, DNS changer, QR code generator, directory indexer and many more.

+ Unlimited customisable workflows with hotkey specific settings.
ScreentoGif is free and doesn't include a watermark.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
ScreentoGif is free and doesn't include a watermark.

I used to use ScreenToGif, but it doesn't allow Video Recording and the image uploading that I'm looking for.