Event Jul 9 2015, 5:00 pm
to Jul 19 2015, 5:00 am
ID:1893293

I'm not very good with titles. So basically this weekend, I'm going to be giving away a 6 month BYOND membership(I'm not very rich).

What I want for it?

For a developer to show me a, None rip BYOND original(no anime) game that's in progress.

Simple as that, that's it. I will either extend or give a non-member, membership.

You can either reply here or send me screen shots or a demo via pager. Personally I'd prefer here so other members can tell me what's not and is a rip.

You have until 12pm BST on Sunday.

As another note, if you are a developer and win the contest you can choose to donate the money directly to BYOND or gift the membership to maybe a friend or something? And if you message me via pager, let me know here since i'm not always on.
Two submissions have been entered so far.

I'm going to extend the submission entry to next sunday so everyone has a bit more time if they don't quite have anything to show yet.

Also even if you have place holder art, don't be shy and submit a small demo or gifs of your game in action.
Three entries so far. Really could do with some more to heat the competition up a little bit.

Some great submissions so far.
The game doesn't have to be finished by sunday, just anything in development really.
am make game am keep secret doe c:
It's a bit of both.

Anyway, I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow. I'm kind of hungover right now. So if anyone wants to make a late submission feel free to do so.

I'd like to thank everyone(4) who submitted.
And the winner is...............Yut Put.

Their are some interesting games in development/releaesd.

I'm gonna do one of these once a month and it will be properly set out next month. I'm gonna have rules and guidelines with the competition etc.

I'd like to thank everyone who submitted and hope to hear/see more from you guys in the future.

Please don't hesitate to submit next month people and note that the same game will never win twice. Hopefully next month we get more submissions.
Maybe next time I'll submit Severed World, hah. I wonder if we'll be ready to start privately showing people our demo by next month.
I definitely hope so dude. Severed World has so much potential.
I'd like to submit this game: http://www.byond.com/games/ExentriksGaming/TranscendenceM

edit: nvm just realized I'm kinda late
Who won?
In response to Fat Albert
you did
If only I participated... seriously tho?
In response to Rickoshay
Rickoshay wrote:
And the winner is...............Yut Put.
lol, <--- needs to learn to read. Gj guys.
I'd totally forgotten about these competitions i was supposed to do. I'll hold one in February due to me now being on monthly wages at work and it's Xmas.
Yut Put. Do you have a life?
Ending your endless streak of contest winning will be MY MOTIVATION. And whichever one of you mofos gift me a BYOND membership I'm coming after you too! ;D