ID:189430

Dan&Tom should make a chatroom. Anyway but were should we post about byond stuff thats off topic?
That would waste their bandwidth. I'm sure they would rather you go to chatters or something like it.
In response to Jnco904
They should let someone else do it and make it a link like BYONDscape and digitalBYOND
In response to Hendrix
But the beauty of byond is that you can make what you want. Chatters basically has the same people in it as the forum does, just not as many. I like to think of it as the Byond chatroom. :)
In response to Jnco904
Yea but you have to open ds to do that and i was banned from chatters for hella, lol
In response to Hendrix
I just talked to Tom, he reccommend Chatters... erm... I think he is beginning to resent us... They HAVE threatened to remove the off topic channel entirely before... because of the same stunts we pulled tonight... I suggest that you guys, myself included keep a low profile, I love, and live BYOND, I would hate to piss off half of the makers...
In response to Ter13
Chatters is the perfect place for use as a chat-room for what ever you want - as long as it not in one of the public channels.

alternately, if you really need a place to spam, curse, and what-ever else spanks your monkey, just download the latest phpBB forum software from www.phpBB.com, and install it on your computer - you'll need PHP, MySQL, and a webserver like BadBlue or Apache to get it working of course - OR install it on a host that supports the same.

Or you can just grow up and respect the common sense forum guidelines for BYOND.com.