In response to Lavenblade
Doesn't matter if you agree or not. We've already established that copyrights are much like land rights. They do nothing for you without some kind of power to enforce them. In the case of copyrights, that power is money. Right now the issue seems to be morality, which depends on the person.
Right back at you.
Just because you may not agree with the majority consensus that stealing for your own gain is bad, it doesn't mean you aren't any less worse.

The nice thing about you being so open about it is now people know to avoid sharing anything with you, since you will just take it, put your own name on it and proceed to sell it for your own material gain. That of which, mind you, you cannot take with you to the other side when you pass over...but all of that misery, destitution, or other things you made people feel? Those will go with you, the material stuff will not.

Believe whatever you want, you shall see for yourself.
Wait until it is being done to you, that is the best way to teach someone not to do something that sucks. For it is only when somebody personally experiences such grief that they don't want to perpetrate it unto others.

You'd make a Great U.S. Politician, Lugia.
I'd ask you to remove that awesome avatar, since you didn't make it and just took it from somebody else and thus are giving it a bad name but you don't "listen to nobody" and "do what you want" just like a 12yr old kid. Seems like you haven't aged a day, pal.
Well, Lugia, you are thinking with your judgmental mind. The judgmental mind only concerns itself with the immediate cause and effect and ignores that which is the purity in all of us. The judgmental mind allows one to skew the lines between right and wrong, leading to conflict within the mind (whether realized or not). This conflict has to be dealt with at some point in time, whether that's tomorrow or after death.

If you were to project from your true self - the pure you that you were born as - there would be no question as to what is right or wrong.

That is all I wanted to contribute to this topic. I hope you think about what I said and develop your own intuitive understanding on the matter. You are smart and I trust that this message will bear fruit, even if not immediately. I know because I was once in your position.

Best wishes to all of you.
In response to AERProductions
"The other side". I honestly don't believe such a thing exists, but we'll find out eventually, won't we? At least I can enjoy my time while I have it.

Though I do want to point out, yes. You could teach me a right lesson by taking my stuff and selling it. But then again, I would have to release my source codez or artz. And then that would be my fault for not being careful with who I trust. If you were carrying milk inside and you dropped the milk on the ground and the dog drank it, do you blame the dog for drinking the spilt milk, or yourself for dropping the milk? Same deal here. If you leak your code for any reason and someone uses it to their gain, it's YOUR FAULT for leaking the code, not theirs for taking advantage of an opportunity.

Relating this to the topic, the OP isn't trying to profit from it in any way by releasing the code. Those that take it might, but the OP themselves are not. The OP is just trying to allow a game to live again.

</thread>
Page: 1 2 3