ID:189520

This may sound stupid, but i think it would be a good idea to,
a) Wipe the hub clean and get people to watch whats goes in the hub(mainly because the hub is free and shouldnt be just for absoulute trash and ripped source codes.)
b) Clean the hub and do as i suggested above.
c) Create a new channel called games.raw.dbz or something of the like to filter out dbz games.
d) Last but not least, create a filter which people can have on, which filters the games, shown live etc so they can specificy what exactly they dont want to see. Also maybe a feature to go to a games hub entry and add it to a 'white list', which stops it from being hidden etc. A bit like a tribes 2 filter list or half-life for specific choices.

I'm just suggesting these things by the way. Pursade me with another idea if you want.
The filter idea is good...

Personally I think all games with DB, DBZ, Dragonball, Zeta, etc.... should be automatically moved in a hard to get at category..... GET IT OUT OF OUR FACES!!!!
Great, but your disregard for those who would have to do this is deeply upsetting. I bet you would be more then happy to go through thousands of hub entries and sorting them out and deleting them, for no pay. Questions like these have been asked, and they will probably never happen. And since Rushyo gave his opinion on the subject, I'll give mine. I wish people would stop complaining and just ignore the stuff that they see as unfitting.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Great, but your disregard for those who would have to do this is deeply upsetting. I bet you would be more then happy to go through thousands of hub entries and sorting them out and deleting them, for no pay. Questions like these have been asked, and they will probably never happen. And since Rushyo gave his opinion on the subject, I'll give mine. I wish people would stop complaining and just ignore the stuff that they see as unfitting.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

Yes but its a bit hard considering you look up for a demo or certian thing and you get about 5 pages with half of them being Dbz, a filter i think would be the best for this problem. At least you wouldnt see what you dont want to see.