ID:1895687

If any one has a salution or any ideas on how to do this let me now or if you have already figured out the salution thank you
Uh yes it can. Surface Pro 3 runs Windows 8.1, windows 8.1 on a Surface Pro 3 can run whatever Windows 8.1 on anything else can run.

So just go to the site, download BYOND, and have at it. Having a keyboard attachment is obviously going to make this work out a lot better for you.
How about with any surface pro I think I have surface pro 2 its like the 3 but its more of a tablet then anything I tried to install it but it says it can't run it on here
Be forewarned, if the game uses any kind of map upscaling, it will be blurry because of the horrible intel graphics drivers.
If it says you can't install it you probably have an RT. if it runs Windows 8 RT then you should just sell it.
How do you now what it runs and if it does run 8 rt it there a way to change it into just windows
Both the Surface Pro 3 and the newer Surface 3 run full Windows 8.1 Pro, not RT, so they can run BYOND. I have a SP3 and it's okay. The blurry map scaling is improved in the beta BYOND build versions.

You can't switch between RT and Pro because it's based on hardware. The little metal bits inside the computers either can or can't run BYOND.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
Both the Surface Pro 3 and the newer Surface 3 run full Windows 8.1 Pro, not RT, so they can run BYOND. I have a SP3 and it's okay. The blurry map scaling is improved in the beta BYOND build versions.

You can't switch between RT and Pro because it's based on hardware. The little metal bits inside the computers either can or can't run BYOND.

You can look up SP3 or S3 and know it can't run RT, however the poster then said they think they have a SP2, and while a P runs Windows 8.1, they seemed confused enough about the product they own that them owning an RT seemed like the next step to assume, especially when they vaguely say " tried to install it but it says it can't run it on here".

Anyway OP, just go to to My Computer and check the properties or whatever, and screenshot what comes up. Or I guess opening up the command prompt should show the running version on start up.