A story about the unluckiest man alive
ID:1896622

Poll: Favourite class so far?

ki 16% (1)
food 16% (1)
demon baby 16% (1)
fiction 50% (3)

Login to vote.

Here is my second last class i am readjusting until a start testing again and completing the base game.

Fiction class
-screw:throw screw
-fiction wounds:heal all health or nothing based on how much energy left
-fiction Earth:turn ground into fiction causing a hole
-fiction Existence:turn self or others into fiction erasing them from existence for a short time
-fiction Death: kill yourself than make the death fiction
-fiction Scars:an area of effect heal to heal players

-ultimate-
BookMaker-seals enemy in place as well as causes your damage to be equal to theirs. An ultimate to kill high level opponents

Here is the video.-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L91JhZE6PI4
Mind making Gifs for class skills? I can never watch the video cause I have to skip through to see cause you talk and just stand there a lot lol. I understand your explaining the class but I just be trying to see the skills lol.
In response to Ganite
i would if i knew how
Fiction class is far overpowered
In response to Colesprite
Yes I know nothing's balanced yet. And remember ultimates you can only do once in a while. But I'll properly shorten it's time.

Also the only way he can regen mana is too kill himself. Which is risky cause one hit and you die.

Balancing will go underway when I play test soon
In response to DanteVFenris
Pretty great skill ideas though, any more classes you plan on adding
In response to Colesprite
Blood is the last 1 I plan to make into official release.

I have a lot in mind for later. A new one will probably come out once I get confident with the base game and it's features.

I really want to do 1 inspired from "a certain magical index" and have "accelorators" powers(manipulation of physics basically)