ID:1896812

Is there still a tight squeeze on letting unpolished games become listed? I think this site aided in my stagnant development before, that and the pressures of life. Slowing my development and delaying my creativity, that being said are they? Or are the picky admins gone?
Just look at the front page. No one really cares. It's not fair to blame BYOND or anyone affiliate on "slowing development and creativity" when that's your responsibility. You're free to put anything you want on a hub, just don't put copyrighted material on the hub itself.
I'm not actually sure that there was ever a policy against listing unpolished games. There was a policy against unpolished and/or unusable libraries, but that's an entirely different subject.

EDIT:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1180676#comment4135923

Turns out, apparently there was a policy against unplayable and/or fundamentally incomplete games. But yeah, that restriction has been completely lifted.
We basically don't bother monitoring content within the games anymore, just what appears on the hub entry side of things. It's much more feasible to control and manage than what we used to do.
Cool sounds good.