ID:189712

Why would everyone rather play a game that has a [huge] load of libs and stuff we have all seen a million times over than a game that?s all original and has way better graphics no bugs and actually has elements of a real video game. I wouldn?t mind as much except that I work really hard, and some dumb bastard doesn?t even code a single line besides like world/name = "My crappy game" its kind of hard to get motivated to make a game and work on it if its going to be pushed aside by a zeta, I don?t care if everyone was playing games that were actually good but when 15 out of the 30 games hosted are zetas it kind of brings ya down, I'm sure DanTom doesn?t care about zeta since it brings people in like crazy but really that?s just it shout be Build Your Own Zeta. Damn I wonder how many zetas there are. Anyway I'm just blowing hot air don?t be offended if your a zeta freak and you enjoy the mind blowing repetitiveness of DB zeta or any of those other games that you think would fall under the lib infested game with no originality. I might have started to make no sense earlier but I would have to read all that crap I just typed and I aint about to do that. BTW I have no idea what i typed so don't look at me, I wasn't even there.
I'm sure Dantom does care about Zeta rips (they're wasting Dantom's server space and bandwidth, after all), but they can't get rid of them all. Besides, if they got rid of one they'd have to get rid of all of them. If they slipped up and missed some, they might get blamed for favouritism or something.

I'm not even sure it's possible for them to police BYOND.Raw...
If you're gonna type up posts in Word before pasting them here, you should turn off AutoCorrect for quotes and apostrophes. The altered apostrophes don't appear correctly here, as you may notice if you take a look at your post.

Lummox JR
That post heur Hazman's eyes.

Hazman.Worlds says:American Muscle is not online
Uh, weren't you newbie of the month? You shouldn't be acting like that. *tears off the newbie of the month ribbon*

*shakes head* And you wanted to be my latex salesman....
In response to Sariat
Umm, no, but you're wrong about a lot of stuff.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Umm, no, but you're wrong about a lot of stuff.

Yes, I'm not Mr. Perfect Nadrew. Unlike Nadrew, I don't know everything, havn't been everywhere, and havn't done everything.