ID:1898415

Come on.You know you want to
Cloud4678 wrote:
Come on.You know you want to

Back off my man.
I am a strong independent black woman, and I don't need no man.
In response to Ter13
Holy shit you replied
Ter13's natural environment is the BYOND forums.

His diet mostly consists of protein, caffeine, and nicotine with the occasional leafy vegetable mixed in.

He may periodically respond to the mating call of other Ters, but is also drawn to esoteric knowledge, requests for obscure information, showings of extreme stupidity and hostility, and any thread lacking a specific volume of horses.

Ters can also be summoned from the wild as many as three times by any individual simply by chanting his name. However, much like the Genie of arabic legend, results are often seemingly random, not what the wisher intended, and quite possibly hazardous to everyone involved.

You can text STOP at any time to unsubscribe from Ter Facts™.
I'm writing this down so that I can use it when I make my documentary of you <3

The Ter Call. Should a developer be in trouble, use it!
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:

The Ter Call. Should a developer be in trouble, use it!

^ yes
Aiight listen up and listen good hoes.
All yall need to back tf off my man before i straight smack the ratchet off yo stankass faces.

I ain't share my toys. (Y)

Iloveyouterbby
Sharing is caring. I thought we were friends. :(
The hell is going on here????!!! Ter is mine.

@Ter13 You better explain whats going on here!
Ter clearly played all of you. I knew what it was from the start. RIP
@all

Bae, u kno u the only 1 4 me.
...That awkward moment when your girlfriend actually shows up...
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Ter13's natural environment is the BYOND forums.

His diet mostly consists of protein, caffeine, and nicotine with the occasional leafy vegetable mixed in.

He may periodically respond to the mating call of other Ters, but is also drawn to esoteric knowledge, requests for obscure information, showings of extreme stupidity and hostility, and any thread lacking a specific volume of horses.

Ters can also be summoned from the wild as many as three times by any individual simply by chanting his name. However, much like the Genie of arabic legend, results are often seemingly random, not what the wisher intended, and quite possibly hazardous to everyone involved.

Is it bad that I read this in the voice of David Attenborough?
Is it bad that I read this in the voice of David Attenborough?

Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the licensing rights to pretend that I was David Attenborough. Best I could do was this guy: