ID:190019

Soon, the first beta testing phase of my new game will be open soon. If you want to reserve your beta testing, email me at [email protected]

Current Beta Testers
1. HuslterX5 (1st Try)
2. Maz (2nd Try)
3. Crispy (3rd Try)
4. Dareb (4th Try)
5. Jotdaniel (5th Try)
6. Sariat (Lucky Last) ;)

I had to add Dareb, because he sent me a email, but there we go people, the list of beta testers

Have a look at my website for some screenshots. http://Paradigm-Shift.dominium.com.au
Have a look and comment.
I cant give you much information about it, ill release some info soon.
Maz.
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
Maz.

Wooop Wooop, your added.
Think quick people, only 3 spots left.
In response to Mrhat99au
I'll take one spot, but if you're planning on testing this weekend count me out, also note I have a life so you'll have to PLAN tests or I probably won't be able to test.
Looks nice. Sign me up! =)
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I'll take one spot, but if you're planning on testing this weekend count me out, also note I have a life so you'll have to PLAN tests or I probably won't be able to test.

Wooop Wooop, ok, i will be emailing you guys in the next week or so, about which times suit you!
In response to Mrhat99au
Hey, Id like to test that as well.
Hey, I'll check it out. I also have a "life" (Jobs, Weight-lifting, messing around, girls, etc).
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Hey, I'll check it out. I also have a "life" (Jobs, Weight-lifting, messing around, girls, etc).

I never said, i didnt have a life. But the beta tester list is now closed.
In response to Mrhat99au
Seems I didn't make it, ah well =P.
In response to Nadrew
Poor Nadz.

Mrhat, my email's in my BYOND.People entry if you need it. =)
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Seems I didn't make it, ah well =P.

Ok Nadrew, i forgot to add you but seeing i would then have 7 beta testers, ill have to either make you a later beta teseter or ill schedule a beta test with someone else.
In response to Mrhat99au
Mrhat99au wrote:
Sariat wrote:

I never said, i didnt have a life. But the beta tester list is now closed.

Oh well, good luck on your game. And I never said that you didn't have a life.