ID:1900698

BYOND hub reports port 56411 cannot be reached by players.

A firewall or router may be interfering with your connection. For information on hosting worlds through a firewall or router, please visit BYOND Help or portforward.com.

^^^ This keeps showing up everytime i try to host a server.
You didn't mention whether you've tried port forwarding or not. Since almost everyone uses a router these days, that's probably all you need to do.
Thanks I probably did just need to portforward. How do I do that?
Like the message says, portforward.com can tell you more.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Like the message says, portforward.com can tell you more.

Can you please look into UPnP , pretty pretty please, there's a feature request for it...
So pretty much if you're router isn't on the list it's a no? I need to find a host
If your router isn't on the list, it shouldn't matter. Most routers these days are so similar you should have no trouble setting yours up. If your brand is listed but your model is not, just look at instructions for another model in your brand and extrapolate; most of the info will be the same. But the general process of port forwarding is so straightforward that pretty much any router's instructions will be helpful as long as you know how to access your own router's config.
Alright I got it working, thanks a lot man. Good to see how quick help is on these forums.