In response to Ganite
It probably will at least player wise.
In response to Ganite
Thinking about pokemon I really have been thinking about adding a sorta version of that to mine. Don't know when I'll add it but I already have tall grass so I'll add it on from there.

The idea was mainly from wow when they decided to change their pets into pokemon. I kinda wanted to do the same thing. I'm really excited to work on that but I know I have to stop myself and just finish all the crap and loose ends to my project before more.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I do have to admit that yutty claimed rival position awhile ago. He's obviously the Gary Oak to my Ash, but at least i try. (:

can i be the girl that only exists in manga and gba remakes
Well I guess my game is basically the Hinata type anime characters if where going this route.
Then theres me.... No one cares about me either :( Lool
LMAOOO I'm dead, you got me rolling
Cool stuff...
WorldWideDuelist you already know the answer for this..
Deviant Coder wrote:
I'm not WorldWideDuelist, we're two different people.

You guys work together, though, right?

I always see you two in the same threads. Would explain the confusion.
Game updates are made when you post in your game's forums.
In response to Pixel Realms
If you don't let me into the beta testing I'm going to be so cross with you... this game looks like how bacon smells.
With how good everything else looks, the trees distract me. The "twinkle" in the water, as I see in two different areas, needs more variety. It looks good when only one is visible, but the same effect in two visible areas is distracting as well. The water around the edges appears still, while the twinkle indicates some movement. Still, looks great.

Mayhaps a fish in the water? Lilipads? Honestly, I would recommend either sticking to a still body of water or moving water.
Sick pixel art, but I think your grass has too much contrast compared to the other objects that have depth or height, like the trees.
i love that pixel art
We changed the contrast of the trees a little bit.

Still think your tree trunks should have some dull blue-green moss on them. Would make the entire place look more fuzzy and moist.
I'm making my game live for a bit, please test it out and tell me what needs to be done better. My first game I'll have a lot of bad things in sure
In response to DanteVFenris
yup its not gonna be perfect at first but i will try it
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7