ID:1902346

Hey everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day. I have been working a hard set up for displaying a name, character portrait, remaining lives and health status in a confined space and think I finally got what I like. Was just looking for some C+C on the whole thing in general. Thanks.

Looks good.
Looks pretty good, as long as it fits with the style of everything else. I like the little heartbeat in the health bar, nice touch.

That is one angry guy for someone named 'Browneycakes' ;)
guidelines bro the head anatomy needs improvement extend the back of the head and add a ear and better detail and shape the neck.

ignore the anime style... its the only style i know how to do.
How's this, any better?
Thanks, I've been having a little trouble with the eyes.
It's nice just don't think it suits my style ~I've changed the ear need to work on the eyes though.
My try sire:

I know not your style and it's not perfect either but just in case it helps. Have a look at skull images, and especially cheek part. Would help a lot!
This is what I'm leaving it at for now, thanks for all the help guys :).

His name is roy. He's a truck driver by trade and he really enjoys nascar and wrasslin'.
Yut Put wrote:
i went overboard

i use db32 and pyxeledit uhh 3d sculpting a high res face in a free program like sculptris might help you

my nigga yut destoryed all of yall niggas !
In response to Hebrons
Ter13 wrote:

His name is roy. He's a truck driver by trade and he really enjoys nascar and wrasslin'.

I beg your pardon