ID:1904004

Hello Byond, I had the recent idea of creating a gaming portal. I'm looking to create a new gaming portal that can provide consumers with content easier and faster. I've wanted to create a "Central Hub" per say for gaming content. Gaming posters, games, demos, etc. Currently I have spoken with a few developers and they are on board to support the portal whenever it goes live. I'm mainly looking for anyone who can create a smooth looking website for the gaming portal. Everything else pretty much set, I have layouts created, logos, and partnerships. If you feel as though you can help in any way ill be up to chat more about it. Thanks.
And what was your plan to compete with every other "gaming portal" site? What's going to make consumers come to this site and not go to Steam or GOG or Kinguin or Origin?

And who are the developers?
It's perfect. ;;
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
And what was your plan to compete with every other "gaming portal" site? What's going to make consumers come to this site and not go to Steam or GOG or Kinguin or Origin?
He said content will be provided "easier and faster." Maybe it'll use mind reading technology to download/stream games as soon as I think of them.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I'm not necessarily wanting to compete with them. My idea was to have one place where you can find free titles such as html, flash, and unity games. And also provide pay to play type content like steam or other providers. As far as developers I have a few friends who are up for creating small games for start and I've spoken with Bread Vision Games about having his content on the portal when it starts.
Oh, so you mean Kongregate, Armor Games, and other game websites?

Is this another Alien or Developous account?
You should check out http://itch.io.