ID:1904959

SnakeHost is a UK Company who specializes in DDoS Protected Hosting Solutions. We own all our own Hardware. We have 2 Locations to choose from, Los Angeles CA and Bristol UK. All services include 20Gbps / 12Mpps DDoS Mitigation Completely Free of Charge!

Use the Promotion Code RS2015 to get 50%OFF Your First 3 Months

Hosting Special:

Storage: 10GB SSD
Transfer: 250GB
CPU Limit: 30% @ 1 Cores
Memory Limit: 512MB
Protection: 20Gbps / 12Mpps
Dedicated IP: Optional
Layer 4 Protection: Included
Layer 7 Protection: Optional

Order Now For $1.62 Per Month

KVM HDD 1536 Special:

1.5GB RAM
2 Cores
50GB HDD Storage
20Gbps / 12Mpps Anti-DDoS
2TB Premium Traffic

Order Now For $7 First 3 Months then $14m/o

VPS Special:

3GB RAM
4 Cores
100GB HDD Storage
20Gbps / 12Mpps Anti-DDoS
2TB Premium Traffic

Order Now For $16.50 First 3 Months then $33m/o

Want a more information on what services we have to offer. Here is a link to see the broad range of services we provide; https://snakehost.co/clients/cart.php

Want us to compete with your current provider please email [email protected] and we will see what we can do.

The offer above is only a Launch Promotion and is Subject to change to our regular pricing.

Get 50%OFF Your First Month Using the Promotion Code BYOND this includes all products and services. excluding Dedicated.

Sweet.
Is this a bot? If so, it's the first useful one i've seen.
The thing with ddos protection is that you only need it if you know someone has motive to go through the trouble of doing that to you.

Most of the attacks have targetted large businesses or public figures that a lot of people hate as far as I can tell. If you're not running a massive MMO and you dont piss people off - particularly nerds - on a daily basis, you dont have much to worry about.
So i'm doomed?
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
So i'm doomed?

Yes im ddoxing you as we speak, get rekt
Nope, I am not a bot. But thanks for asking. I'm just giving the community a good resource for hosting. If you have any questions feel free to contact the owner via email.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
So i'm doomed?

20Gbps, isn't going to stop much .. if any.. So I wouldn't worry, you're still doomed.
In response to A.T.H.K
Hi,

The Average Attack that we typically see is below 20Gbps. we do offer more filtering if required. Up to 100Gbps but this can be purchased as a addon.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Hi,

Anyone can be subject to a DoS or DDoS Attack. SnakeHost includes Free Filtering with our Packages. we just simply bundle it into the price.