its like whats the point of feeding babies if they're just going to spit the food right back out. babies are so ungrateful, i mean don't they realize there's kids in africa who eat ketchup packets for dinner? yet they still have the audacity to waste their applesauce? pitiful.
Do things the Chappie way Kappa
I had a kid once. I'm a free market idealist, though, and I firmly believe that dependence on authority figures breeds entitlement and poverty. I told that infant to get a job and buy its own formula.

It's sink or swim in this household, yes sir.
I usually just bite the babby's neck skin and carry them around in my mouth. Like this lion cat do.

That way my hands are free to perform other important tasks, like grabbing a bottle of Jergens or clearing my browser history.
There's no point of life without kids. Your genetic formula programs you with the purpose to survive. Without a kid your entire life was pointless. That's my opinion on it.
In response to DanteVFenris
DanteVFenris wrote:
There's no point of life without kids. Your genetic formula programs you with the purpose to survive. Without a kid your entire life was pointless. That's my opinion on it.

There's 7.2 billion humans alive on planet Earth, procreation is not an issue. Lol.
DanteVFenris wrote:

Babies fart without getting up and walking to the bathroom first, showing complete and utter disregard and lack of respect for everyone in their vicinity. That's my opinion on it.
DanteVFenris wrote:

That's an odd way of looking at things. Kind of makes everything you do other than shooting genetic material at other people entirely pointless.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I usually just bite the babby's neck skin and carry them around in my mouth. Like this lion cat do.

That way my hands are free to perform other important tasks, like grabbing a bottle of Jergens or clearing my browser history.

And here I was assuming:

or:

uh, why does it look like that paper clip is about to be shoved into that frogs mouth
Looks like one of Empirez' baby pictures. How cute.

One a side note, I'm pretty sure there's a joke about vore here somewhere.
DanteVFenris wrote:

There's no point to life at all really, just live and enjoy living.
The point in life is above the second letter.
life is a game with shitty mechanics and no meaningful end
F2P, P2W.
Congratulations everyone, we've successfully had one of the most tangential topics on the forums.

We've gone from me taking a break from BYOND to colorblindness and eyesight to diabetes and food to GMO's in food to food that makes your bowels say goodbye to babies to the meaning of life itself.

That's a pretty impressive thought process that we have, just saying.
We've gone from me taking a break from BYOND to colorblindness and eyesight to diabetes and food to GMO's in food to food that makes your bowels say goodbye to babies to the meaning of life itself.

Better than horses?
In response to Ter13
Now breeding horses that's the real meaning of life
Breeding is a kind of genetic engineering, so the meaning of life is kind of breeding genetically modified horses.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5