Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1906639

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KqSInVnKe0

Wellp, I promiced this two weeks ago (yeah I am late) my computer broke and everything got an extra delay, however its already in!
Going to explain the concept and references:
Azusa have 3 diffrent transformations based on the anime saint seiya, first one is called "Cosmo Explosion"; References to what the canon saints do to defeat the gold saints on the sanctuary season...
To transform you need to be under 50% your health, and when you explode your cosmo your health will go back to 100%... Thats also reference of the canonic characters constant revitalization in epic situations.
Second transformation is called Elitefied Ordinary (aka Golden Bronze Armors) reference to what happens to the saints in the posseidon saga, basically their ordinary armor gets a golden glance and they get super powerfull, to use this transformation you also needs to be in danger, aka -50% health;
Finally the last transformation is called Kamui (or god armor) reference aswell to pegaso's gods armor in the hades saga;

Every transformation have their unique reqs. but only the first transformation (cosmo explode) is a open req (aka everyone can check their req.) but first to transform u need your seventh sense mastered; and when you use the skill you will be able to see your total status required to transform... The requeriment is a random value, some may transform earlier, and other later, depend on ur luck and race, humans have earlier transform req. and subscribers get a bonus of -1000 total status to their first transform req now...
Ps: Elitefy mode if you are an ordinary guardian your boost at this transformation will be better, if youre not ordinary instead of golden armor u will just have a yellow spark around you...

Also gonna mention here that subscription this month is in a promo of 20% cheaper, considere helping the game development o/
The transformation update will be finished tonight o/ see you all in Azusa :D
looking good dude
This is awesome progress.