ID:1907591

...Did she really just say "Don't make me assume my ultimate form?"

Meth. 100% Meth.
"I will go super saiyan".
Haha! Whoa this chick is bonkers.
Just did some research, apparently the video was dubbed over. The video the police released had no sound.
So, it's a rip ;)

And honestly, do you think whatever she is actually saying is much better?
I love this video.
And honestly, do you think whatever she is actually saying is much better?

Not possible. You can't get better than "Don't make me assume my ultimate form."
What if the dub over is an account by the witnesses? Transcript!
In response to Ter13
"You idiot, this isn't even my final form."
*goes golden body*
lmao and then someone pulls up immediately after that. imagine what was going through their head watching that psycho destroying the drive-thru window
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
lmao and then someone pulls up immediately after that. imagine what was going through their head watching that psycho destroying the drive-thru window

Probably the same thing this chick was thinking, ironically.
"Gimme mai nuggehts!"
Glad I stopped eating out years ago.
I can imagine some of our users being like that. Empirez would certainly tell them he'll go super saiyan in a fight. Lugia I could imagine would be one to do this, wait for the cops, then try to tell the cops he/she(pretty sure he, never bothered to remember the gender) doesn't know what the employee's problem is. Gg, no re.

In the case of this post being taken the wrong way, it is intended as a joke, not a jab at anyone. I have Lugia blocked, no need to cheaply jab away.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I can imagine some of our users being like that. Empirez would certainly tell them he'll go super saiyan in a fight. Lugia I could imagine would be one to do this, wait for the cops, then try to tell the cops he/she(pretty sure he, never bothered to remember the gender) doesn't know what the employee's problem is. Gg, no re.

In the case of this post being taken the wrong way, it is intended as a joke, not a jab at anyone. I have Lugia blocked, no need to cheaply jab away.

duq stu
Lol, I never get this pissed off over food but you should see my Dad. He literally makes people terrified when they screw up his food. He's got this really deep, loud voice and when he glares at you, it's one of those "I'm about to rip your heart out" stares. One time we went to iHop and he ordered ribs, they came back with the ribs and they were cold. My Dad is like "THESE RIBS ARE ICE COLD, I AIN'T EATIN' NO ICE COLD RIBS". The waiter, who was now trembling with fear, carefully took the plate back and said "I'll uh, bring you out some new ones."

Then he's like "WELL, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANNA SIT HERE WHILE THE REST OF MY FOOD GETS COLD WHILE YOU COOK ME SOME NEW RIBS? TAKE THE OTHER FOOD BACK TOO!" So then the waiter grabs the other two plates as quickly as possible and rushes to the back. I'm sitting right across from him laughing the entire time with my Mom while my Dad continues on his rant. "I don't know what's so hard about cooking ribs. Just a bunch of idiots down here in the South. Can't none of em cook right."

After like, nearly 10 minutes they come back with 3 plates again. Everything is fine and dandy, waiter walks away, problem solved. Or so we thought. He touches his ribs again and HOLY MOLY, THEY'RE STILL COLD. At this point my Dad looks like he's about to just burst into flames. He angrily flags the waiter down again, and says "I WANNA SEE YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW, THIS IS RIDICULOUS". Waiter doesn't even say anything, he just disappears and after a few minutes the manager emerges. "I understand you were having a problem with your food, sir?"

"YEAH, I ORDERED RIBS, THEY WERE COLD, I SENT THEM BACK, WAITED 10 MINUTES AND GOT SOME NEW RIBS AND THEY STILL AIN'T HOT." At this point my Dad is so loud, other customers in the restaurant are looking over at our table trying to see what's going on. "I'm sorry sir, I'll go make the ribs myself for you." Dad goes "WELL TAKE THE OTHER FOOD TOO BECAUSE I AIN'T WAITIN' FOR YOU TO COOK MY OTHER FOOD WHILE THIS FOOD GET COLD." She takes all 3 plates and heads to the back. Eventually she brings the food back out and finally the ribs are hot. But the wrath of my Father doesn't end here. He leaves like a $1 tip ( get rekt ), and then when he gets to the cash register to pay, the guy asks him "Yall enjoy your meal today?"

"NO, I HAD SOME VERY DISAPPOINTING SERVICE. THEY MESSED UP MY RIBS TWICE AND HAD TO WAIT FOR 20 MINUTES TO GET MY FOOD." The worker says "Great. Here's your receipt, have a nice day!" My Dad looks back over at me like

And we just leave the restaurant. And that's just ONE of the many instances of my Dad going bonkers. Moral of the story: don't screw up my Dad's food or you WILL get yelled at and you WILL get a $1 tip.
No ss4 four transformation?
I'm disappointed in your pops . :/
Bad food service story thread? Bad food service story thread!

Be me at 9:30AM just got back from 3 day camping trip.
Pull into McD's.
Roll up to the register, country-ass white woman at register.
She's staring at me.
Doesn't acknowledge me. Just stares.
Ask her if she's good for my order.
She glares at me. "Go ahead."
I order a #10, extra mcgriddle, extra hash brown. Large OJ.
Cashier breathes heavily. Doesn't even bother to jam order into register.
She sighs angrily.
"Can you slow down?"
I repeat order. One item at a time. Slowly. I'm starting to suspect I'm dealing with someone at their absolute limit, so I deliberately sweeten my tone.
"A number 10".
She's just staring at me. This look of complete "I've had enough of this shit" on her face.
"A number 10?" I ask, trying to confirm that she heard me. "You got that?"
"Sir, I don't need this attitude from you."
"...Okay. I'd just like a number 10, with an extra hash brown, an extra mcgriddle, and a large OJ."
"Look sir, I'm going to need you to lower your voice."
I look at my girlfriend, confused.
I stop for a minute. "Yeah, listen. I'm really only here for a sausage mcgriddle meal, extra hashbrown, extra mcgriddle, large OJ. Are you going to be able to do that?"
"I don't need to take this shit."
Cashier walks into the back. Starts screaming at her manager about an abusive customer obviously bawling.
I immediately click on my cellphone to record the conversation, knowing full well that this was going to get ugly.
Black female manager waddles up to the counter, immediately takes an attitude and berates me about cussing out her employee.
My girlfriend cuts in, explains the situation, says that I didn't swear at the cashier or yell. Says the cashier was rude and extremely unhelpful from the minute we walked in.
"Well then why is my employee in tears in the back?"
I pipe in. "Ma'am, I honestly don't even know. I'd really just like to put my order in and leave."
Manager tells me that if it'll get me out of the store faster, she'll put my order in.
I decide it's not worth the time. Walk out the door. Manager starts yelling at me while I'm on the way out the door.

I haven't been to McDonald's since. Legitimately the worst fast food experience I've ever had. Caught someone on a terrible day, and it turned me off to McDonald's for over 3 years. I can't wait until those people are replaced by robots. The less human interaction I need to do before breakfast, the better.

I like to think that somewhere out there, there's a fast food employee telling stories about the homeless dude that walked in and cussed her out and then cussed out her manager and left.
And the best part about it is, fast food employees want to be paid what, $14 an hour? For what? To get my order wrong? For me to bite into a burger only to realize I'm chewing on your one of your gargantuan fake eyelashes? There's only one restaurant I've been to in TN that always gives me good service, and that was Long John Silver's. The food is always hot, delicious, and served in a timely fashion. I don't get any attitude from the cashiers, I never have to call the manager to get an issue resolved, nothing.

Every other restaurant, it's like a coin toss. Sometimes when you order a burger, you'll get your burger. The other 50 percent of the time you order a burger, you'll open the bag and see there's a corn dog sitting in there. My Dad goes to White Castle's all the time and always tells them "extra onions". Half of the time, when he comes home he looks at the burgers and sees absolutely no onions on the burgers at all.

I like to jokingly tell him that Tennesseans are backwards and will always do the opposite of what you tell them to do, and that if he wanted extra onions, he should've told the employees to give him "no onions".
The wage gap is real. No matter how badly you suck at life, $7.25 an hour isn't livable where I'm at.

Most of the people that live in my apartment complex are my age. They are mostly inner-city black high school graduates working multiple minimum wage jobs and living 3 adults to an apartment.

Parking is really bad in my complex because they only give you one parking spot per apartment, two parking passes, and there aren't enough guest spots to go around.

The poverty in my area is getting really bad. There's been a group of guys that have been going around slashing the tires of the non-black residents in this complex. I got my tires slashed a month ago and again last weekend. My neighbor got his slashed and his wife got hers slashed two weeks ago. My girlfriend got hers slashed last week. The three white residents across the way from us had theirs slashed a few weeks back too. It's getting really bad. This group of guys set a car on fire in my neighborhood a few nights back, and I'm pretty sure that they were involved in a robbery/murder that happened a few units over. They are targeting only white residents. It's actually getting scary. The police have been patrolling a lot too.

It's a matter of time before a police shooting happens a block away from me and it goes full riot mode out here. I'm actually worried about losing my home or being forced to move to get away from the violence that's been brewing.

Poverty is a serious issue where I live, and we're starting to turn into Baltimore. Racial tensions are higher than I've ever seen them, and unemployment is getting worse.

Something's gotta change. Employment and wage reforms are some of the first things that need to happen.
In response to Ter13
You seriously need to move. I know it's not that easy, but yeah. Get the hell out.
Yep. Three months and I'll have enough to get out of here.
Page: 1 2