The Untold Kingdoms

by Wikked_Klwn420
The Untold Kingdoms
New original open world semi sandbox Medieval RPG seen never before!
ID:1907878

The next update I have been working on while still waiting for some art, is Player Settlements. I have already got the basics of it done. Settlements will be the outline for your own village I guess you could call it. When you go to create a settlement, it will cost some Coin to do so, and it will generate a 14x14 area that will allow you to build buildings in. Once your first start the settlement, a settler stand is placed in the middle, doubling clicking this will allow you to see all the current members that have joined the settlement. If the owner of the settlement double clicks it, they will be asked if they want to Add or Remove a player from their settlement. Players who are added to a settlement will be able to build buildings inside your settlements. You will not be able to build buildings outside of a settlement. Each player can only belong to 1 settlement. If you belong to a settlement, and you want to leave, you can attempt to build a settlement outside of your current one, and it will ask if you want to leave your current settlement. This will allow you to either make your own settlement or go off and join another players. You will not be able to make a settlement if you are too close to someone elses.

The owner of the settlement, will be able to add on to their current settlement, if they build another settlement close enough to their current one, and you can keep on building them. Each time you generate a settlement, if you have members you have added into any other of your other settlements, all members will be added to the newly created ones as well. You can also if felt like, build a settlement away from your other ones, as long as it's not too close to another players. Removing a player from your settlement, can be done while they are offline, as well as they are online. If you remove a player, it removes them from all your settlements that you have. Any buildings that player might have made while in the settlement, will remain, but that player will not be able to go back and build in your settlement anymore unless re-invited.

- That's pretty much all I have got done for settlements so far, and alot more to them that I plan on adding. Like making it so the owner of the settlement can abandon their settlement, as well as settlement tax system. Also plan on making it so the owner of the settlement can purchase guards, resource spots, and other things that will be spawned inside their settlement. Resource spots that are purchased and spawned inside the settlement will be usable only by the settlement owner/members, and will generate more experience than regular resource spots, guards will protect the settlement from players that try to steal items from within' your settlement or enemies that come within' settlement bounds. That's all I have on my list for now, I don't want to get too far ahead. After I get these done, settlements will be considered finished for the time being, and of course they will get ALOT more features later on.

P.S. Yes, just like everything thing else in the world that gets changed, they will save. Everything within' the settlements will get saved and loaded on world startup/shutdown. If an item gets dropped on the ground inside a settlement, that item saves their unless someone picks it up. All buildings and objects will save as well.
All that italic and bold hurts lol.
In response to Ganite
Lol I figured someone would have said something about that.

EDIT: Changed it ;)