ID:1908180

Well, this is more of a personal update. Sorry for those looking for something else. I am deciding to stay away from replying at work to posts on the forums. I rush the posts I make, even on breaks, and end up with harsh sounding posts with scattered spelling errors and all-over-the-place thought process throughout the posts. I sometimes make a post over the course of a hour, adding to the post every time I get a minute. It's lead me to believe posting like this is more problematic than anything. I will still probably reply to direct addresses to me, but not likely much else(at work/on my phone, anyway). I do apologize to those of you who may have been effected by this posting behavior of late. Hail Mary.
<3
I sense shenanigans here.
Quit ur job to be a full-time byonder ?
In response to Southv2
I considered that, then I remembered I have bills.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I considered that, then I remembered I have bills.

move in with your mom and live in her basement like the rest of us and you wont have bills duhh its not rocket science bruh
move in with your mom and live in her basement like the rest of us and you wont have bills duhh its not rocket science bruh

I'm thinking about getting about 15 cats and applying for disability. I'm pretty sure if you have 15 cats you automatically qualify as crazy.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I'm pretty sure if you have 15 cats you automatically qualify as crazy.

What about four? I've always comforted myself with the idea that it's okay as long as the cat to people ratio doesn't exceed 1:1.
I don't count my kitties, the more the better!
One inside cat, lots of outside ones! :3
Kitties are nicer than humans, after all.
(Not to mention they are great at killing yard pests like lizards, scorpions, tarantula's, grasshoppers, etc. and SOOO CUTE!)