ID:1908512

So i hosted a game in CentOS when i opened the game i clicked on new there was an error on safety violation

runtime error: Safety violation: tried to access '/v/vegetassjj2' outside of current directory.
proc name: Click (/obj/cNew/Click)
source file: Save Mechanics.dm,1257
usr: Vegeta ssjj2 (Character Menu) (/mob/charactermenu)
src: the cNew (/obj/cNew)
call stack:
the cNew (/obj/cNew): Click(Creation6 (54,92,2) (/turf/Creation6), "map_pane.map", "icon-x=14;icon-y=25;left=1;scr...")

how can i fix the problem?

EDIT: i cant create character because of this problem
Are you running in safe mode? The problem here is that DreamDaemon won't allow access outside of where the .dmb sits.

To overcome this you can use -trusted in your DreamDaemon command.
In response to A.T.H.K
i made

DreamDaemon NR.dmb 8888 -safe -trusted &

And the .dmb and .rsc is in root/byond/bin

Should I put them in root/byond/bin/NR

NR is the name of .dmb and .rsc
You can't have both -safe and -trusted .. Just one.
In response to A.T.H.K
Oh so I try making -trusted?
In response to A.T.H.K
The & should I put it next to it or make space then &
DreamDaemon NR.dmb 8888 -logself -trusted &

I've added logself for you, this will output all errors etc to NR.log.
In response to A.T.H.K
K thx il try now
THX BRO IT WORKS
You shouldn't be kicking it into trusted mode. Your host files must be located in a subfolder that has the same name as the DMB/RSC. Otherwise, you will get access violations.
In response to Ter13
The trust mode works perfectly fine when I tried using yours i made root/byond/bin/NR/NR.dmb it didn't work it told me the same problem i put the .dmb and .rsc inside
Again, you don't need trusted mode to open savefiles. Just because kicking it into trusted mode worked doesn't mean it's what you should do. Putting your game in trusted mode when it doesn't need it is a safety issue.

The reason your game is kicking out safety warnings is because it's trying to access files that it shouldn't have access to.

This is because either you are trying to open folders and files outside of the sandbox that DM games are allowed to access, or because you have not properly installed the game.