ID:1909419

this is my first attempt at animating hair, sub-pixeling is daunting because I've always overshot it. this is one of my better cracks at it, and i'm pretty pleased with it. i hope you all enjoy.

Picture looks great, however the whiskers seem to stiff, if you look at pictures of shenron his whiskers flow and are quite similar to strings
Horns look like trees, RIP.
I'm definitely not a great pixel artist, but I'll try to give you some constructive criticism based on my art experience.

I think the whiskers need some shade on them. Also, highlights and rimlights (and even another, darker shade) could make this stand out a lot better.

Also, I would really work on the eyes in this. They are the part that stands out on Shenron's face the most, and making them look nice and shiny would help the piece tremendously.

I also agree with Cole that the whiskers seem too stiff.
Could use you, and this, give me a holler.
In response to HaxRp
Sorry he is already taken, working in my sweat shop.

Shape! Color! Shift!
( I need my left eye back D;)
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Shape! Color! Shift!
( I need my left eye back D;)

Like it, the horns still look werid to me though and the whisker should be smoothier via link. If you cut it down the middle and flip it, it'll be the exact same thing. Should've made some differences between the left and right sides of the face like what upd4te attempted to do.
I need some sweat shop followers...
This wasn't a full edit, this was merely a quick edit to teach some pixeling rules and forms. Shape, Draw out what you want to pixel. Color, get the colors you like for the art work. Shift, hue shift the shadows and highlights you have added to make the piece pop!
In response to Akto
My bad bro
In response to Ganite
Grrrrr
In response to Ganite
Unless the agreement gave you rights to his work, he can also give/sell to others.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Bro get off my dick so much please.

EDIT: You don't know whats going on between us so damn shut your trap tired of you.
In response to Ganite
Bro, I was asked, not by you, to stop "bashing" because of your game being a FUNimation IP, I have. I have not been mean or unfair to you or your game and it's content. I merely pointed out flaws on the last topic we were on and you got upset, instead of taking the criticism and using it to improve. This topic, I am just trying to make sure you know what you do and do not have covered. I'm not going to derail this thread over you getting upset at me for trying to help, did you two agree the work was a exclusive license to your game, or that your company owns rights to the art? If not, he can do what he wants with his art outside of your project.

Also, please keep whatever personal drama you think you have with me off the forums, page me with your personal attacks. Of course, I would just report you for it, but feel free to have at it.

[/stop following]
Keep up the hustle Ganite stay away from negativity.
Of course, I would just report you for it, but feel free to have at it.

Moderation doesn't do anything about angry PMs... Unless it's in a conversation about unacceptable forum behavior with a moderator.
Not bad i like it can use a little more shading in some places tho