ID:1910186

Code:
mob/Slasher/ID101
verb
Espadada2()
set category="Ataques"

var/list/Range
if(prob(10))
if(usr.dir==NORTH) Range=list(locate(usr.x,usr.y,usr.z),locate(usr.x,usr.y+2,usr.z))
else if(usr.dir==SOUTH) Range=list(locate(usr.x,usr.y,usr.z),locate(usr.x,usr.y-2,usr.z))
else if(usr.dir==EAST||usr.dir==NORTHEAST||usr.dir==SOUTHEAST) Range=list(locate(usr.x+1,usr.y,usr.z),locate(usr.x+2,usr.y,usr.z))
else Range=list(locate(usr.x-1,usr.y,usr.z),locate(usr.x-2,usr.y,usr.z))
else Range=list(get_step(usr,usr.dir))

Problem description:I need to make this animation, the icon its called Swordman and the Icon state its called Potato

Not sure exactly what you're asking. Are you trying to find where the flick() call should go? In that case it could anywhere you'd like in the verb past the set statement.
Hey, I didn't understand what the OP was asking either and so I talked with him via PM. He wants his icon (swordman)to be replaced with an animated one(Potato) and when the animation is complete the icon would be replaced again with the original one (swordman).

I offered him this solution (which solved his problem):
/*
Ok so your Swordman is your static base icon
and the Potato is your animated icon

Imagine that both of those icons are stored in the icons.dmi file for example

*/

mob/PlayerClient/proc/Test_IconChange()

var/icon/ANIMATED = image('icons.dmi',icon_state = "Potato") //Gets your potato icon
flick(ANIMATED,src) //Animates the client and then It return to the base icon (swordman