ID:1910877

it was announced 2 months ago at e3
it was announced 2 months ago at e3

I live under a rock near a pineapple under the sea.
In response to Ter13
oh pardon me my mistake, how rude of me to forget. I still havn't even beat bloodborne. Mostly cause for reasons i may have to start from the begining and i was playing witcher.
Bloodborne disappointed me, in that the one weapon I wanted, you only get in newgame+. Loved the game, just wish I could've had that weapon for the game(I usually die off on playing games after I beat them).
When is bloodborne 2. >:l
This news makes me very happy.

Everyone on this site should play Dark Souls 1 and 2 for a lesson on excellent game design principles. I'm sure Dark Souls 3 will be no different.
Eh to slow for me.
Dark Souls 1 is an excellent example of narrative storytelling in games.

For anyone who isn't going to play it, but wants to learn about how intricate a game with almost zero expository story or dialogue can have an immense amount of lore, take a look at VaatiVidya's youtube series on Dark Souls lore.
In response to Ter13
lets not forgot the best case of all of destiny, to get the story you need to read through an encyclopedia on a website. Genius
lets not forgot the best case of all of destiny, to get the story you need to read through an encyclopedia on a website. Genius

We don't talk about Destiny.