ID:1910940

I'm Proud to Announce that BLAZE Productions a GameLauncher that Produces Games is now about to move into a Phase where they want to be able to Help Game Communities they are already pending Emails from Steam. I was strolling across it and noticed it so I mentioned BYOND so BLAZE Productions is willing to Advertise anygame on BYOND on the Web you must sign up to contact Administrators of BLAZE they will help you if needed they take Videos, Photos, Descriptions, and Links! They Post Videos on Youtube for you and put your game on various Search Engines thus connecting you all over the web. I thought this would be a nice jester for those who have been complaining about the BYOND Community dying I won't let this happen guys! So Please sign up on BLAZE Productions to get your games Promoted across the Internet @BLAZE!

What did you do to that poor wolf? What details come with asking you to advertise the game? Are there any fees? What makes you a reliable advertising agency? Do you have any references of other game developers that can vouch that your advertising made all the difference?
This is New Thing by the way but if you want proof u probably have to go download steam and ask Various Games such as TERA,GunZ 2,FreeStyle Street Basketball and also I'm the first one to pend for BYOND and there is charges just waiting for a Admin to recognize me on there.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
What did you do to that poor wolf? What details come with asking you to advertise the game? Are there any fees? What makes you a reliable advertising agency? Do you have any references of other game developers that can vouch that your advertising made all the difference?

This is New Thing by the way but if you want proof u probably have to go download steam and ask Various Games such as TERA,GunZ 2,FreeStyle Street Basketball and also I'm the first one to pend for BYOND and there is charges just waiting for a Admin to recognize me on there.
Considering the grammar of your statement, and your typing style, I think you're running a scam here. First of all, TERA, GunZ 2, and FreeStyle Stree Basketball are all rather old games. But you said this is "new thing". Does that refer to advertising? If so, you can't have been around to advertise those games. If it's not the advertising that's new, why didn't you jump on the BYOND wagon in the early 2000's (back when it was hip and fresh) to advertise games?
For BYOND it is a new thing e.e
And how is it a scam when it does not charge Sir
In response to LegendarySharingan
LegendarySharingan wrote:
And how is it a scam when it does not charge Sir

there is charges

P -> ~P

OOPS i was typing fast again my bad isn't
There isn't Charges
See for it yourself Sign Up on the website it doesn't ask for Credit Card or Debit Card it will just tell you wait for an Administrator to Approve. http://blaze.gamerlaunch.com/
Your website was made 3 hours ago. It still has the welcome message. From a user named "Dantom" wow, that's a coincidence.
Look I'm Not a Blaze Admin All i did was Apply for it to see if it was Real you trying to call me a Scammer when it ask for no money.
I put on Byond to have others test it cause in BYOND Community your always among friends is what I would like to say.
In response to LegendarySharingan
LegendarySharingan wrote:
I put on Byond to have others test it cause in BYOND Community your always among friends is what I would like to say.

You're not always among friends in the BYOND community.

So are you saying that you want to advertise BYOND games on a fringe website? Not to burst any bubbles but then you'd need to find this website to even get a chance at any kind of successful advertising and that site doesn't look very... marketable. The ads placed on the site are from the provider, not the "owner" of the site.
I can count at the maximum 3 BYOND games that people would even want to play outside of BYOND itself. Otherwise, you're looking into advertising fangame clones that nobody even wants to play.
The Game Owners/Developers would have to Register for themselves from my Knowledge cause I'm still waiting for Admin to reply to mine.
No offense, but that banner looks like a graphical designers worst nightmare. It's playing bagpipes on a whole new level of bad... This is how you give artists cancer.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
No offense, but that banner looks like a graphical designers worst nightmare. It's playing bagpipes on a whole new level of bad... This is how you give artists cancer.

someone understands my pain ;_;
Is it Guild Launch or Gamer Launch? Which is it?
Page: 1 2