Working on attack animations... Adjusting collision areas and such. Place holders in place!

Ever wanted to use nyan cats as ammunition? Well I have good news for you.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Ever wanted to use nyan cats as ammunition? Well I have good news for you.

im in love

A new bouncy enemy... with a twist!
In response to Bravo1
Dang that is pretty.
In response to Bravo1
Glowing eyed enemy spitting light where ever he wants >:l?

And what's with the giberish on the computer screen? Is there a hidden message in there :O?? A hidden message that we can decipher to find a hidden download link to play the game early :D??
Nothing hidden, except a creeper face =P

On another note, I'm reworking how I'm doing my laser beams, and so far so good. I can actually make them ridiculously large now! Neat!
Hi, few weeks ago i lost my source files from my project, also i don't has to much time. But i try again write battle sysem (other)
this is concept:

I try create simple ture battle system like in final fantsy. In nearly future i want meet one good pixel artist who help me with sprites(animations) and backgrounds.
In response to Marekssj3
You have so much potential :)
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
Hi, few weeks ago i lost my source files from my project, also i don't has to much time. But i try again write battle sysem (other)
this is concept:

I try create simple ture battle system like in final fantsy. In nearly future i want meet one good pixel artist who help me with sprites(animations) and backgrounds.

This looks amazing... I don't know what this is but I'd check it out.
In response to Marekssj3
You motivated me to start on soffin

I switched the last two's positions so I might sound crazy.

Buttons can now call other scripts to do actions when pressed, in this example it hides and shows the slots depending on the far left buttons.

1000 calls in a loop.

Edit (10:12PM)

In response to Exentriks Gaming
Exentriks Gaming wrote:
Marekssj3 wrote:
this is concept:

For some reason that reminds me of Klax.
In response to Lummox JR
Reminds me of Megaman Battle Network, personally.

Or at least the layout does.
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
this is concept:

Is that cards I see!?! You have got a fan sire!
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Marekssj3 wrote:
this is concept:

Is that cards I see!?! You have got a fan sire!

But this will not card game. The cards are only "skills cards." It was like .... "big" hotkeys. I'll try made somethink "other", but i wrote this is only concept.

hmm..

In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Reminds me of Megaman Battle Network, personally.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 349 350 351