In response to Ganite
when you battle with beyblades is that the actual size?
In response to Alienx26
right click the image and open in a new tab that's full resolution.
In response to Ganite
looks good tho keep up with the good work
nice
In response to Zagros5000
whats nice?
oh
Zagros5000 wrote:
alien i think u be a good mod cuz ur always so right and help people u wudnt let people talk bad like mods now talk bad?

lol people be getting so srs about 2 words.
added some click based skills and touched up AI again. Still looking for an artist to replace and touch up most the art i'm using tho

Screen to gif distorts part of gif for me, dunno y
thanks and i agree but does everyone else?
In response to Zagros5000
looking good
Playing with AI

In response to Ganite
Your ai mindlessly chasing after you without thinking and thus walks into all your attacks e.e.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Your ai mindlessly chasing after you without thinking and thus walks into all your attacks e.e.

To be fair, that's how most combat AI are.
In response to Kaiochao
On byond yes, and it makes for some very mundane game play :/.
Ghost of ET wrote:
On byond yes, and it makes for some very mundane game play :/.

It's not exclusive to BYOND. I can't think of an action RPG where monsters don't chase their target upon aggro.
In response to Kaiochao
The witcher 3 had some enemies that just didnt charge in head first.
Smart AI is good to have, but an action RPG isn't complete without some mindless monsters to grind.
Skirmish has gotten a bit if feature creep as I've been cleaning up code and reorganizing the source. In the midst of the chaos spawn beacons have made their way into the world. Simply interact with one to establish it as you're new spawn point. I've done away with the old enemy types since their code was depricated and needed to be brought up to speed with skills.
The Dark Mage is the first basic enemy type to fully utilize skills and each mage has a unique skillset making combat even more dynamic.

Speaking of skills, two new ones have made their appearance! Teleport is a skill that replaces your typical dash (SPACE) and simply materializes the player at the end point of their would-be dash. Deflect is another new skill that sends out a wave that destroys any projectiles it collides with and launches any mobs on its path. Upgraded version will send projectiles back at their firing point.

Companion Wisps are back in the limelight with their own new skill that replaces the awkward tackle they used to do. Wisps also heal it's owner and any party members nearby it with less than a tenth of their health remaining.

More to know soon enough. (:
In response to Kumorii
I'll stick with my guns and explosions.
Ghost of ET wrote:
I'll stick with my guns and explosions.

Guns and explosions are still available. I made sure of that. (;
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 349 350 351