In response to Mickemoose
What is hype may never die.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
What is hype may never die.

But hypes again, stronger.
In response to Kozuma3
how does one make it to level 16 in your game and manage to have 0 gold?
In response to EmpirezTeam
Buying a ton of stuff?
In response to PJB3005
PJB3005 wrote:
Buying a ton of stuff?

His stats are too low for him to have bought a ton of stuff. Do you even RPG bro?
How do you know the exact mechanics of his game?
In response to PJB3005
PJB3005 wrote:
How do you know the exact mechanics of his game?

Because I been doin this shit for years.
He gothis arse kicked to many times by a boss and when you die you lose gold and exp. Kozuma was level 20 before he posted that pic.
In response to Kozuma3
Please change that color scheme. White is just ugh.
*cough cough* BYOND went white... :D
In response to Ghost of ET
Just a screenshot, It's still a WIP and missing a few interface things I want but lack the artwork for such as monster portraits in fights and a map to move around.

I started on quests earlier but I'm currently working on making the text on the hud-output colorful and appealing before moving onto anything else and then I'm wanting to go through the weapon types and make it so for combat output depends on the type of weapon you're using and such so it isn't just generic output "You hit [name] for [dmg]" you know?

Lummox gave me an idea and now I can tell it runs at 60fps q3q
Thinking about going white, I used to have so much fun making everything white on the output box using a very old bug/trick. :P

<span style><style>body{background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #FFFFFF;}</style></span style>

I remember first pulling it off while I was GM/Admin on Dragonball Zeta since mid 2005. :P

Edit: I forgot to mention it was fixed a few years ago. It was even funnier when it worked over the pager.
a text based game can run at 60fps?
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
a text based game can run at 60fps?

It's all done on the client's screen / the map, not the output D:
In response to Kozuma3
0 ways to tell that when you're dragging that it's actually dragging ;)? Idk what its called but you could definitely do something about that with the images of the items we are dragging. :D
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
0 ways to tell that when you're dragging that it's actually dragging ;)? Idk what its called but you could definitely do something about that with the images of the items we are dragging. :D

Don't tell Kozuma how to live his life.
Bound Lua to DM, still waiting for a reply to my request to speed it up but its pretty performant so far.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 349 350 351