But my point is that artificial intelligence isn't actually intelligent so I don't like that term. Though I use it to advertise my enemy behaviour because that words holds meaning for some people
In response to DanteVFenris
You just hurt your computer's feelings.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

That metal fence behind the houses just sort of ends by the water. I'm not sure if that's what he's talking about but that's what I noticed!
In response to Unlockable
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

That metal fence behind the houses just sort of ends by the water. I'm not sure if that's what he's talking about but that's what I noticed!

Now I see it.
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

Now I see it.

I actually thought it was the shape of the houses. The first one's perspective leaves it with straight walls on the side while the second house has sort of that zelda like curve or something like that idk.
Ooh, I didn't see that either. x_x

Now I'm curious as to why it's done like that.
I demand more screenshots!
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

Now I see it.

I actually thought it was the shape of the houses. The first one's perspective leaves it with straight walls on the side while the second house has sort of that zelda like curve or something like that idk.

bingo
Y'all are slow for not seeing it lol the building also looks flat.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
VixiV wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

Now I see it.

bingo

what you guys are seeing is two seperate pictures (facepalm) its so obvious from the inconsistency
DanteVFenris wrote:
Ishuri wrote:
VixiV wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:
I don't see it.

Now I see it.

bingo

what you guys are seeing is two seperate pictures (facepalm) its so obvious from the inconsistency

are you... wat?
are you trolling?
In response to Ishuri
No I'm not just look. One side the pavement is complete the other cuts off as well as with the gate. It also happens that that happens at exactly in the middle. Suggesting that those are two pictures of equal sizes and similiar enviroment
In response to Ishuri
Why would someone draw half a gate? Trust me it's two images
DanteVFenris wrote:
Why would someone draw half a gate? Trust me it's two images

You're right, it is two images. LMFAO.

Jesus, we all got issues.
Yeah... you guys lost me. They're two separate images spliced together, probably to point out inconsistencies with the house sprite(s).

To clarify: they're two separate areas of the game with different styles of architecture. One is a clean, elegant, yet almost sterile town - another is a poor, humble valley village.
In response to Doohl
What game is that for?
In response to Ghost of ET
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Yeah... you guys lost me. They're two separate images spliced together, probably to point out inconsistencies with the house sprite(s).

To clarify: they're two separate areas of the game with different styles of architecture. One is a clean, elegant, yet almost sterile town - another is a poor, humble valley village.

I can't believe I never even noticed. I was wondering why some of the edges seemed unclean and randomly placed. I feel like a fool.
In response to Unlockable
Unlockable wrote:
Doohl wrote:

I can't believe I never even noticed. I was wondering why some of the edges seemed unclean and randomly placed. I feel like a fool.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea for me to be so vague as it might've come across as rude. In both images (which are indeed separate images, wth?) the perspective is extremely off in the both buildings, breaking consistency.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 349 350 351