It's how I got my Factorio key. Bought that shit for $5 when it wasn't even really playable. Waited a good two years, and it came out on steam.
In response to Rickoshay
Rickoshay wrote:
Can I ask you guys, If you made a game on here and charged for it on here. Then you proceeded to release that game on steam. Would you give the people the people that paid for it on here, free on steam? or allow them to pay again?

Id give them free stem key, and give them stuff ig for compensation.

Or tell them to piss off. Depends on my mood i guess.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
For example, I bought GTA V from Rockstar Games via their website. Under no circumstances would they ever give me a free steam key.

However, to follow this up, the majority of indie developers that use the Humble Store or Itch.io (or other mediums) will hand out Steam keys if/when the game is on Steam.

Valve hasn't been the biggest fan of people doing that.
In response to Somepotato
Somepotato wrote:
Vrocaan wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
For example, I bought GTA V from Rockstar Games via their website. Under no circumstances would they ever give me a free steam key.

However, to follow this up, the majority of indie developers that use the Humble Store or Itch.io (or other mediums) will hand out Steam keys if/when the game is on Steam.

Valve hasn't been the biggest fan of people doing that.

Iiiiit depends. They're okay with you promising Steam keys for about a year when you're okay'd for a future release on Steam, and aren't against it when the game is also on Steam.

Plague Basins. Fast-travel and save location hubs for the Black Death. Been playing so much Dark Souls III lately I wanted to add something like the bonfires into the game.
Yut Put wrote:
Nother got greenlit :)

Congrats!

Yut Put wrote:
Nother got greenlit :)

Anddddddd a Nother one! Congratulations man !
http://www.byond.com/games/Bumblemore/CLab

I'm in the city now, so I can't work on this for a while. I've made it open source for anybody who wants to take a gander!
nice work Yut looks hella fun
Started on this an hour or so ago, dunno wat do

[edit] https://www.sendspace.com/file/er56ck
Putting "lol" in help instructions is unprofessional brah. Come on Koz. Do better. Improve. Strive for greatness.
lol

In response to Kozuma3
attacked rat(3/12) for 2 damage!
you have received [copper round shield] as a drop!!
You have won

rat(3/12) for 2 damage!

You have won

ok
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
you have received [copper round shield] as a drop!!
You have won

rat(3/12) for 2 damage!

You have won

ok

Just modified and moved things around dealing with the drop system, I just have to add a message for the final blow, I also need every weapon and such to give different text each attack here soon.
In response to Kozuma3
yaay
One of the patients in the hospital from The Black Death. Trying to make things uneasy.

Awesome, that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks, man. I'll have to take that into account during the rest of development.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 349 350 351